The global communications platform company, Infobip has strengthened its presence in Nepal by offering Viber messaging campaigns for region’s financial institutions, enterprises, and organizations, according to Infobip.
- Infobip is an International messaging platform, founded over a decade ago by two young developers. The company creates new ways and opportunities for businesses and their end user to interact.
- Rakuten Viber is part of Rakuten Inc., a world leader in e-commerce and financial services. It has features like one-on-one chats, video calls, group messaging, and updates and discussions with their favorite brands and celebrities with a secure environment.
- The Infobip and Viber integrated platform could bring great assets in different sectors.
- The businesses and banks can choose the optimal communication channels for specific types of messages including SMS, chat app messages, email, voice and in-app push messages by using Infobip’s OMNI solution.
- The Infobip platform enables the businesses to automate their mobile communication through preferred channels such as Viber, and create a unique client experiences using the unique features of every other channel, including SMS, Voice, email, and push notifications.
- The solution creates a frictionless experience for both consumers and partners to bring significant results, especially in the e-commerce space.
- The Infobip portal offers a user-friendly web interface for business to organize their messaging campaigns.
- It provides detailed, real-time campaign reports including message delivery confirmation allowing the company to effectively monitor the progress of the campaign.
- It could be really effective in Nepal, as close to 5 million people in Nepal have Viber installed.
According to Silvio Kutic, CEO of Infobip, Nepal is a growing market for Infobip where especially the fintech market is expanding and advancing with impressive pace. The impactful presence of Viber in the nation enhances our partnership and platform integration where financial institutions and businesses of Nepal can reach its’ instrumental customers and clients with great measures.
What they are saying:
“We have taken part in some of the amazing ideas shared by the Infobip team. We are positive about the OMNI Channel solution and the go-green concept truly looks promising. For a bank like ours, with such a large customer base in Nepal, the Infobip and Viber integrated platform could become a great asset and channel for several departments within our bank.”, says Riko Sthapit, Head E-Banking department, Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited.
- NTA Bans ‘Viber Out’ Service in Nepal
- Global Revenue in International Calls Falls by 20%
- NTC Warns about Fake Lottery Messages via Viber, Imo, and WhatsApp
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
It’s Official! POCO X3 Pro with Snapdragon 860 Finally Launched in NepalPOCO has launched the POCO X3 Pro in Nepal. Poco X3 Pro price in Nepal…
Mi Band 6 with SpO2 Sensor Launched in NepalXiaomi updates its fitness tracker lineup with the launch of Mi Band 6 in Nepal.…
Covid-19 Vaccination Online Registration in Nepal Opens for 18+: Here’s How-to RegisterMinistry of Health and Population has opened an online registration form for the vaccine against…