The global communications platform company, Infobip has strengthened its presence in Nepal by offering Viber messaging campaigns for region’s financial institutions, enterprises, and organizations, according to Infobip.
- Infobip is an International messaging platform, founded over a decade ago by two young developers. The company creates new ways and opportunities for businesses and their end user to interact.
- Rakuten Viber is part of Rakuten Inc., a world leader in e-commerce and financial services. It has features like one-on-one chats, video calls, group messaging, and updates and discussions with their favorite brands and celebrities with a secure environment.
- The Infobip and Viber integrated platform could bring great assets in different sectors.
- The businesses and banks can choose the optimal communication channels for specific types of messages including SMS, chat app messages, email, voice and in-app push messages by using Infobip’s OMNI solution.
- The Infobip platform enables the businesses to automate their mobile communication through preferred channels such as Viber, and create a unique client experiences using the unique features of every other channel, including SMS, Voice, email, and push notifications.
- The solution creates a frictionless experience for both consumers and partners to bring significant results, especially in the e-commerce space.
- The Infobip portal offers a user-friendly web interface for business to organize their messaging campaigns.
- It provides detailed, real-time campaign reports including message delivery confirmation allowing the company to effectively monitor the progress of the campaign.
- It could be really effective in Nepal, as close to 5 million people in Nepal have Viber installed.
According to Silvio Kutic, CEO of Infobip, Nepal is a growing market for Infobip where especially the fintech market is expanding and advancing with impressive pace. The impactful presence of Viber in the nation enhances our partnership and platform integration where financial institutions and businesses of Nepal can reach its’ instrumental customers and clients with great measures.
What they are saying:
“We have taken part in some of the amazing ideas shared by the Infobip team. We are positive about the OMNI Channel solution and the go-green concept truly looks promising. For a bank like ours, with such a large customer base in Nepal, the Infobip and Viber integrated platform could become a great asset and channel for several departments within our bank.”, says Riko Sthapit, Head E-Banking department, Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited.
- NTA Bans ‘Viber Out’ Service in Nepal
- Global Revenue in International Calls Falls by 20%
- NTC Warns about Fake Lottery Messages via Viber, Imo, and WhatsApp
Oppo Teases the Launch of Oppo F21 Pro in NepalSmartphone brand Oppo is set to launch the Oppo F21 Pro, its latest F series…
GWM Wingle 5 Launches in Nepal: Pickup Truck Build for Real World!GWM Wingle 5 is now available in Nepal. VG Impex Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
Narzo 50A Prime with Unisoc Tiger T612 and FHD Display Launched in NepalRealme Nepal has launched the Realme Narzo 50A Prime in Nepal. The Realme Narzo 50A…