After the recent launch of the Infinix Note 7 Lite, Infinix Nepal is set to launch Infinix Zero 8 in Nepal. Infinix Zero 8 is the most expensive smartphone from Infinix.
Infinix Zero 8 is more of a flagship phone for Infinix. It has the Helio G90T chipset and boasts a 64MP quad-camera setup.
The phone looks quite interesting, let’s see what it has to offer!
Infinix Zero 8 Specifications
- Body: 168.7 x 76.1 x 9.1 mm, 191 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.85 inches IPS LCD, 1080 x 2460 pixels, 90Hz refresh rate,
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 10, XOS 7.0
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 48 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery, Fast charging 33W, 70% in 30 min (advertised)
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colors: Silver Diamond, Black Diamond, Green Diamond
Infinix Zero 8 Price in Nepal: ~ Rs. 33,000 (Expected)
Infinix Zero 8 Overview
Infinix Zero 8 looks very stylish with its rhombus-shaped camera module on the rear. The plastic back has a glossy finish and it is supported by a plastic frame.
On the front, it has a pill-shaped hole-punch design. The fingerprint is on the side which also works as a power button.
Infinix Zero 8 has a 6.85 inches IPS display. It’s a Full HD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate.
The bezels are also quite slim along with a thin chin on the bottom. It boasts a screen resolution of 2460 x 1080.
Infinix Zero 8 is using one of the most popular and powerful chipsets in the mid-range market; MediaTek Helio G90T.
It has an Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. This is one of the best mid-range chipsets right now and it is surely going to provide top-notch gaming performance. Along with this, it comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
On top of that, it has a 90Hz display, so games that support a high refresh rate will be more enjoyable on the Infinix Zero 8.
Infinix also mentions Multi-DimensionalLiquid Cooling Technology which will supposedly help while playing heavy games.
Infinix Zero 8 has a quad-camera setup on the rear with a 64MP main sensor, 8MP ultrawide sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP ultra night video camera.
The main sensor is Sony IMX 686 sensor as mentioned by Infinix. IMX 686 goes head to head with Samsung’s GW1 sensor and is seen on the likes of Poco X2 and Redmi K30.
On the front, it has a dual-camera setup with a 48MP sensor being the primary and the 8MP ultrawide sensor being the secondary.
The rear camera supports video up to 4k 30 and the front camera supports videos up to 1080p 30.
Infinix Zero 8 comes with a 4500 mAh battery which is more than enough for a single day of usage.
On top of that, it comes with 33W fast charging which can charge the device up to 70% in just 30 mins. It uses power delivery 3.0.
Furthermore, it runs on XOS 7.0 on top of Android 10.
Infinix Zero 8 Price in Nepal and Availability
Infinix Zero 8 price is around USD 300. So, the Infinix Zero 8 price in Nepal could be around Rs. 33,000. There’s no specific date but Infinix Zero 8 will launch soon in Nepal.
Infinix Zero 8 looks very interesting. I like its design and it boasts very good hardware with the Helio G90T chipset and 64MP camera. Plus, it features a 90Hz 1080p screen and 33W fast charging. So, the Infinix Zero 8 is looking very hot. Let’s see how it will be priced in Nepal.
What do you think about the Infinix Zero 8? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our Ininix Note 7 review in Nepali.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…