Perk your ears up, people. We have got some fresh and juicy new Huawei Phone in town. No, it’s not the P30 Pro. It just launched! The new phone is Huawei Y Max. It’s a powerful mid-range device with a Qualcomm processor instead of Huawei’s own Kirin series inside it. And boy it is big. It costs Rs. 38,990 and we are going to tell you all about it.
Huawei Y Max is a new smartphone from Huawei. Its main feature is its massive 7.12 inches display. At this size, Y Max’s screen officially makes it a phablet. It is an FHD+ IPS LCD display with a 19:9 aspect ratio. There’s a teardrop notch at the top of this phone which is slightly unconventional for Huawei. Sadly, there is no hole in the screen here.
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor which is one of the powerful processors in the mid-range market. At least, it performs better than Kirin 700 series. This is the same processor used in the Mi A2, hence you should not face any difficulty in running apps like Instagram and YouTube and even playing some games.
This processor is combined with 4GB RAM which means multitasking will be pretty comfortable. And the 128GB internal storage is more than enough for people like us.
Huawei Y Max Key Specifications
- Display: 7.12 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: (2244 x 1080), 18.7:9 ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo), EMUI 8.2
- Memory: 128 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: Dual: 16 MP + 2 MP, f2.0 + f2.4 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, f2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
Huawei Y Max Price in Nepal: Rs. 38,990
At the back, Huawei Y Max has a dual 16MP, f/2.0 + 2MP, f/2.4 camera setup which, judging from Huawei’s camera performance of the past, will click sharp and detailed photos in good lighting conditions. We are expecting some boosted colors and a built-in night mode. Of course, we will reserve our final verdict until we use the phone in our hands ourselves.
We would have liked to see Android Pie on this device but Oreo is fine. Another noteworthy feature of this phone is its 5000mAh battery. This isn’t that surprising considering the size of this phone. But it does mean that the phone has the potential to last more than a day of moderate use.
SEE ALSO: Huawei Mobiles Price in Nepal
Overall, the Huawei Y Max is a promising device. The only deterrent on its otherwise perfect resume is its size, which might be too much for most people to handle. But if you are someone with giant hands and want the largest screen possible, the Y Max is one of the largest you can buy right now. This phone is available in two color options: Black and Brown.
- Nokia 3.2 with Large Display & Big Battery Launching in Nepal SoonReview of: Nokia 3.2Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 19, 2019Last modified:June 19, 2019Summary:If this is…
- Nokia 2.2 with Helio A22 SoC, 13MP Rear Camera to Launch in Nepal SoonReview of: Nokia 2.2Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 18, 2019Last modified:June 18, 2019Summary:The competition has…
- 2019 Honda Dio DLX Launched in Nepal – Now Comes with Digital Instrument Cluster!Review of: Honda Dio 2019Price:Rs. 2,03,900Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On June 18, 2019Last modified:June 18, 2019Summary:Interestingly,…