Huawei has silently launched the Huawei P40 Pro in Nepal. It was launched globally in March 2020 and they have just now launched it in Nepal.
Huawei P40 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 1,29,990 and it comes in 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM variant.
This is Huawei’s major launch in Nepal after the launch of Huawei Mate 30 Pro in December of 2019. Huawei P40 Pro is one of the best flagship smartphones. Let’s take a look at it in brief.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications
- Body: 158.2 x 72.6 x 9 mm, 209 g, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.58 inches OLED, 90Hz, HDR10, 1200 x 2640 pixels (~441 ppi density)
- Chipset: Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP16
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, UFS 3.0
- OS: Android 10, EMUI 10.1, no Google Play Services
- Rear Camera: 50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, omnidirectional PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, AF
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery, Fast charging 40W, Fast wireless charging 27W, Fast reverse wireless charging 27W
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Colors: Silver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Black
Huawei P40 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,29,990 (8/128GB)
Huawei P40 Pro Overview
Huawei P40 Pro uses the Quad-curve Overflow Display where the display is curved on all sides. It has an aluminum frame and a glass back.
The back glass gets a matte finish with five colors: Silver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, and Black. On the front, it houses a pill-shaped notch.
Huawei P40 Pro is using a 6.58 inches OLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It has a screen resolution of 1200 x 2640 pixels with 441 PPI pixel density.
The display is curved on all sides to provide a bezel-less experience. And, it boasts an impressive 91.6% screen to body ratio.
In terms of hardware, Huawei P40 Pro uses Huawei’s own Kirin 990 5G chipset. It’s a 5G chipset that was introduced in the Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
It has Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MP16 GPU.
It is definitely a powerful chipset but it does come behind the likes of the Snapdragon 865. Huawei is using a SuperCool system where the 3D graphene film is coupled with the ultra-thin VC to efficiently conduct the heat away.
It comes with Wi-Fi 6 Pls and supports 160 MHz bandwidth.
Huawei P40 Pro’s camera system is called Ultra Vision Leica Quad Camera. It has a main 50MP sensor, 12MP periscope lens, a 40MP ultrawide angle sensor, and a TOF 3D sensor.
The main 50MP sensor is a large 1/1.28 inch Ultra Vision sensor that uses an RYYB color filter array with Octa PD autofocus. The large sensor size helps to take in a massive amount of light for capturing good details.
The 12MP periscope lens enables 5X Optical zoom, 10X Hybrid zoom, and 50X Max zoom. The 40MP ultrawide sensor is a 1/1.54 inch sensor that helps in the ultra low light video. And, the 3D TOF sensor helps in bokeh effects.
On the front, it has a 32MP sensor for selfies along with an IR TOF 3D sensor.
Huawei P40 Pro comes with a 4200 mAh battery along with 40W SuperCharge.
Further, it comes with 27W Wireless charging and has reverse charging as well.
It runs on EMUI 10.1 on top of Android 10. Of course, it doesn’t come with Google Play services.
Huawei P40 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
Huawei P40 price in Nepal is Rs. 129,990 for the 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM variant. Huawei hasn’t announced the device on its social media, so it must be available in limited stock.
If you are interested to buy the Huawei P40 Pro then you should contact Call Mobility (authorized distributor of Huawei in Nepal) at 01-4240886.
Huawei P40 Pro is definitely an amazing phone and it has one of the best cameras on a smartphone right now. I have loved Huawei’s flagship phone since its P20 Pro. They provide one of the best camera experiences and I would love to get my hands on the P40 Pro.
But, it doesn’t come with GMS, and it’s hard to recommend to a general audience. But I will not have any problem using P40 Pro as my daily driver.
What do you think about Huawei P40 Pro? Let us know in the comments!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…