Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of Honda motors in Nepal, has now launched Honda Hornet in new graphics. New design and color combination in Hornet has made this bike more attractive and sporty.
Honda has launched the Honda Hornet in Matte color which contains border of Orange and Green color, and shining color consists of a border of Red and Blue color.
Key Specifications of Honda CB Hornet 160R
- Engine Displacement: 162.71 cc
- Maximum Power : 15.6 BHP @ 8500 RPM
- Maximum Torque : 14.7 NM @ 6500 RPM
- Mileage: 40-50 kmpl
- No Of Gears: 5
- Front Brake: 276mm Disc with a triple-pot Nissin caliper
- Rear Brake: 220mm Disc with a single-pot Nissin caliper
- Wheel Type: Alloy wheels
- Fuel Tank: 12 liters
Honda Hornet Price in Nepal (New Graphics): Rs. 2,67,900/Rs. 2,71,900
As per the official website of Honda, the price of Hornet with new graphics is Rs. 267,900 but according to the showroom of Honda, the price of Hornet is said to be Rs. 271,900.
The main competitor of Honda CB Hornet 160R is Bajaj Pulsar 160NS. Both of these motorbikes have a similar engine displacement of around 160cc. CB Hornet 160R and Bajaj Pulsar 160NS produce a similar amount of power of 15.6 BHP @ 8500 RPM and 15.5 PS @ 8500 rpm receptively. Also, both CB Hornet 160R and Bajaj Pulsar 160NS provides a torque of 14.7 NM @ 6500 RPM and 14.6 NM @ 6500 rpm respectively.
Muscular, edgy design with new graphics of Hornet 160R makes it more stylish and attractive but Pulsar 160NS is almost Rs. 10,000 cheaper than Hornet 160R due to which NS 160 can be considered as a bike which provides more value for money in this segment.
- CFMoto 250NK Launched in Nepal for Rs. 4.60 Lakhs
- BSE Kayo T4 Dirt Bike Launched in Two Variants in Nepal
- Ducati Scrambler Now Available in Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 19.80 Lakh
Read all bike news in Nepal at TechLekh. Stay updated!