Turbo Motors, the sole distributor of Ducati bikes in Nepal, has officially launched Ducati Scrambler in Nepal. The Ducati Scrambler is available in six variants in Nepal as Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle, Scrambler Classic, Scrambler Icon, Scrambler Desert Shed, Scrambler Flat Track Pro, and Scrambler Cafe Racer. The Ducati Scrambler price in Nepal ranges from Rs. 19,80,000 to Rs. 25,00,000.
Ducati has won a good place in the heart of every bike lovers. Features like stylish looks, powerful performance, smooth ride and attractive graphics have taken Ducati bikes to a whole new level.
Ducati Scrambler runs on a powerful 803cc air-cooled, double cylinder engine. It delivers a maximum of 75 horsepower at 8250 rpm and a peak torque of 68 Nm at 5750 rpm. There is a 2500 rpm difference between max power and max torque, which guarantees great flexibility and smoothness. It has 6-speed manual gearbox and the top speed of the bike is 193 kmph.
The braking system is built of 330mm large front Disc brakes and 245 mm rear Disc brakes with ABS system. The bike is weighted to be 170 kgs dry and 186 kgs wet. The fuel tank capacity is 13.5 liters. The wheelbase of the bike is 1445 mm and the seat height is located at 790 mm to deliver smooth performance regardless the road conditions.
Ducati Scrambler Key Specs
- Engine Type: Air-cooled, 2 valves per cylinders
- Displacement: 803cc
- Max Power: 75 hp @8250 rpm
- Max Torque: 68 Nm @5750 rpm
- Top Speed: 193 kmph
- Fuel Tank: 13.5 Ltr
- No. of Gears: 6
- Brakes: Front 330 mm Disc and Rear 245 mm Disc
- Kerb Weight: 186 kg
Ducati Scrambler Price in Nepal, Classic: Rs. 23,00,000
- Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle Price in Nepal: Rs. 23,00,000
- Ducati Scrambler Icon Price in Nepal: Rs. 19,80,000
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Price in Nepal: Rs. 25,00,000
- Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 25,00,000
- Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer Price in Nepal: Rs. 25,00,000
Note: This is the price list of 2017. However, the distributor has informed us that the price will hike in 2018.
Are you interested to get a Ducati Scrambler for yourself? Feel free to share your thoughts on this bike in the comments section below.
For more information about the bike, feel free to visit Ducati Showroom at Naxal or contact Ducati Nepal on their official Facebook page.
- Suzuki Intruder 150 to be Launched in Nepal by January 2018
- Asian Beast 250 V2 Dirt Bikes to Launch in Nepal on January 2018
- TVS Apache RR 310 to Launch in First Quarter of 2018 in Nepal
Read all auto news at TechLekh. Stay tuned!
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Review: Better option than the A50?Review of: Samsung Galaxy A70Price:Rs. 47,990Reviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 21, 2019Last modified:July 21, 2019Summary:On…
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: The Best Android Experience One Can Get!Review of: OnePlus 7 ReviewReviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 19, 2019Last modified:July 19, 2019Summary:So, if…
- New Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB Arrives in Nepal: 2019’s Best Gimbal?Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun…