Syakar Trading Company (Honda Nepal), the authorized dealer of Honda products in Nepal, has launched the 2017 edition of its Dio scooter. The price of 2017 Honda Dio in Nepal is Rs. 1,80,900. Financing is also available through Syakar Finance.
Dio scooters have been widely popular among all age groups in Nepal. And to keep the numbers rising, the new Dio gets a lot of improvements for 2017.
Starting off internally, the new Dio is powered by a fan cooled, 4-stroke 109.19cc engine which produces 8bhp of max power, 8.91Nm of torque and is now BS-IV complaint with the top speed of 83kmph. The engine also comes with HET (Honda Eco Technology) which assures optimum performance and superb mileage.
ALSO SEE: Aprilia Shuts Down its Showroom in Nepal
Externally, it gets a completely new front, topped with LED lights, a youthful dual tone paint scheme and all new sporty graphics with outstanding Moto-Scooter design. It also gets AHO (Always Headlamp On) feature and a new instrument panel which looks edgy and trendy.
For comfort, the new Dio gets wider seats and for convenience, it gets a USB charger inside the 18L under-seat compartment. It also gets Honda’s CBS (Combi Brake System) brakes with the equalizer in the front for more stopping power. And for the reduction in chances of immediate deflation during puncture, the new Dio gets tubeless tires both at the front and the rear.
The fuel tank capacity is 5.3 liters which is same as the previous model and fuel efficiency is 55kmpl.
Honda Dio Price in Nepal: 1,80,900 (2017 Edition)
For more specs and features of the 2017 Honda Dio, please visit at Honda Dio 2017.
For Booking, please visit Honda Dio 2017 Booking.
For Financing, please visit Honda Dio 2017 Financing.
For further details and queries, please contact Honda Nepal.
- Honda Activa 4G with BS IV Compliant Engine Launched in Nepal
- NIU N1s Electric Scooter Launched in Nepal at Rs. 2,65,000
- Terra Acuto Electric Scooter to Launch in Nepal Soon
- Vespa Launches New LX 125 Scooter in Nepal at Rs. 2,39,946
- Coronavirus Effect: The Uprising of Digital Payments in Nepal [Indepth]The coronavirus pandemic has affected not only individuals but every business. People’s regular livelihood has…
- Foodmandu Fresh: A “Fresh” Transition to Deliver Essential Groceries in The Hour of NeedCOVID-19 has become a nightmare that’s gobbling up each and every fundamental aspect that our…
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…