It has been a while since I’ve heard anything from Honda. A few months ago, Honda Nepal was prepping up to bring in the all-new Honda CBR 650R. After that, we haven’t heard anything from its motorcycle lineup.
While there is a chunk of rumors and speculations in other news sites, it is expected to take a few more months to develop into something more concrete. Anyhow, Honda has launched the all-new Honda CB300R in India. As usual, with its official launch in India, the rumors of Honda CB300R launch in Nepal is now unavoidable.
A few months ago, Honda Nepal launched the Honda CB400SF, which is a retro café-racer. So, there is a good chance that Honda CB300R will make its way into Nepal. Similar to CB400SF, CB300R will come a unique design, a powerful engine, superior engine and Honda’s stamp of approval.
Honda CB300R Overview
Honda CB300R is powered by a 286cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine. Interestingly, the engine has been derived from the existing CBR300R. Furthermore, it can generate a max power of 30.44PS at 8000rpm and max torque of 27.4Nm at 6500rpm. Additionally, the engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox which is standard for bikes at this category.
Despite the hunky large looks, Honda CB300R comes with a fuel capacity of just 10-liters with reported mileage of 25-30kmpl.
Honda CB300R Design & Features
Moving to design, Honda CB300R takes a considerable amount of inspiration from its elder sibling, CB1000R. The overall design inspirations can be extensively seen in the headlamps, masculine body, and aggressive styling. On the other hand, CB300R is more neo-café-racer in terms of design when compared to retro classic CB400SF.
Also, you will get all-digital LCD instrument console, full LED lights, dual-channel ABS, a hydraulic clutch among other things.
In summary, you can just imagine a Honda CBR300R engine with a café-racer design. Furthermore, I assure anyone who asks, you will prefer this design and features over the retro one.
Honda CB300R Key Specifications
- Engine: 286.01cc, DOHC, 4-valve, Liquid Cooled, Fuel-Injection
- Max Power: 30BHP at 8000rpm
- Max Torque: 27.4Nm at 6500rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed MT
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10L
- Ground Clearance: 151mm
- Front Tires: 110/70 R17
- Rear Tires: 150/60 R 17
- Braking: Dual Disc – Dual-Channel ABS
- Kerb Weight: 147 kg
Honda CB400SF Price in Nepal: TBA
That’s all you need to know about Honda CB300R. Remarkably, a whole lot of details are still unconfirmed. Additionally, it is still unclear when, or if, it will launch in Nepal. Unfortunately, this also means that the Honda CBR300R price in Nepal is unknown, at least for now.
However, if I had to guess, Honda CBR300R price in Nepal is expected to cross Rs. 8.5 Lakhs. Well, that’s just my guess… If we know anything new on this, we will update this article!
- New Skoda Rapid Onyx Edition Launched in Nepal for Rs 48.45 LakhsReview of: Skoda Rapid Onyx Price:Rs. 48,45,000Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26,…
- Renault Triber To Be Unveiled at NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: Renault TriberPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26, 2019Summary:Yes! Renault Triber…
- Realme C2 Launches Exclusively in Daraz Mobile Week!Review of: Realme C2Price:Rs. 14,290Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26, 2019Summary:Realme C2…