Harley-Davidson of Kathmandu, the authorized dealers of Harley-Davidson Motorcycles in Nepal, has launched a new Service Scheme with the tagline “Save For Future, Half the Price.”
The new package is focused on existing Harley-Davidson customers. So, if you own any Harley-Davidson bikes in Nepal, whether it’s an Iron 883 or Street Rod 750 or any other Harley, you can take advantage of this offer!
How to Save Money with the New Harley-Davidson Service Scheme?
If you look at the scheme tagline, you should get a clear picture. You will get an assurance for the future and save money at the time.
According to this offer, the customers can get servicing for FREE for 10 times. Moreover, the customers will receive additional coupons worth Rs. 2500 on every service.
So, you can redeem those coupons by buying additional merchandise or any parts for your Harley.
As for the pricing, the new Harley-Davidson Service Package price in Nepal is Rs. 49,999. Moreover, it will be valid for three years after activation. However, the customers must use the package within the three-year timeframe.
If you consider the Harley-Davidson price in Nepal, the new scheme is an ultra-money saver for your Harley.
Let’s take a quick recap on Harley-Davidson of Kathmandu’s SAVE FOR FUTURE, HALF THE PRICE!
Harley-Davidson Service Package Benefits for just Rs. 49,999!
- FREE Servicing for 10 times!
- Redeemable Coupons worth Rs. 2,500 on Every Service!
- Eligible for Customers with Any Harley-Davidson Motorcycle!
- Validity Period of 3 Years!
On a side note, if you want to own a Harley-Davidson motorcycle or experience the thrill, Harley-Davidson of Kathmandu is offering test rides on three Harley Models: Iron 883, Street 750, and Street Rod 750.
However, if you do own a Harley, the showroom also offers additional customization features, authentic accessories, and merchandise!
For more details, please contact the Harley-Davidson showroom in Nepal through their official Facebook page.
More on Bikes:
- Yamaha Brings 0% Finance Offer in Hopes to Restart Auto Industry
- Now You Can Book Bajaj Bikes Online from Comfort of Your Home
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI Bookings Open: Most Affordable FI Scooter in Nepal!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Sony WH-1000XM4 ANC Headphone Launched in NepalNepal Hima Trade Link, the official distributor of Sony in Nepal has launched Sony WH1000XM4…
- Huawei Y8p with OLED Display and 48MP Camera Launched in NepalAfter a quiet launch of the Huawei P40 Pro, Huawei has launched Huawei Y8p in…
- Coolpad Cool X with 7.12 inch Display and 6000 mAh Battery Launched in NepalCoolpad is back in Nepal and they have been pretty busy with new smartphone launches.…