HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors of Bajaj Bikes in Nepal, has launched an online sales portal.
Amid the on-going situation, people aren’t comfortable visiting crowded places or any place in general. So, Bajaj Nepal is offering an intuitive solution to that specific problem.
Bajaj has recently launched an online booking system.
The new system comes along with supporting finance schemes. Like Yamaha’s scheme, Bajaj offers three options for those who are interested to buy a new Bajaj Motorcycle.
We’ll get to the schemes later. First, we are going to teach you how to use the system!
How to Buy Bajaj Bikes Online?
Step 1: Go to https://bookonline.bajajauto.com.np/
First, click at the above URL and head on to the website.
Step 2: Select Your New Bajaj Bike
Simply, choose the model you want to book. The model price is displayed alongside the “Book Now” button.
Then, click on the “Book Now” option.
Step 3: Check Out Additional Details
Before you decide to Book or Enquire, look at the additional details.
You can check out extra details about the bike like specs, available colors, 360-degree photos, and reviews.
Step 4: Book Now or Enquiry
Bajaj Online Shopping will give you two options: Book Now or Enquiry.
As of this writing, both options will lead to the same “Your Details” option. Simply, fill out all the necessary information.
Then, click “Continue”.
Step 5: Checkout!
Finally, you will reach the last step.
You will need Rs. 2,000 Booking Price which can be paid via eSewa, Fonepay, or connect-IPS.
Reconfirm your details like Name and Phone Number. Don’t forget to look at Terms & Conditions as well.
Then, click “Proceed to checkout”.
Afterward, you will be redirected to the selected payment site where you will need to pay the booking amount.
And, that’s it!
You have successfully booked your Bajaj motorcycle.
Now a Bajaj representative will call you for the further process.
Bajaj Finance Scheme
Bajaj has introduced three new Finance Scheme and extra for its customers! Additionally, there will be additional discounts for COVID Frontline Warriors.
Scheme 1: Rs. 12,000 Instant Cash Discount
If you want to purchase a new Bajaj bike with full payment, you will get an instant discount of Rs. 12,000!
Scheme 2: 0% Interest
If you want to buy a new Bajaj bike with Zero Percent Interest, you will have to put 50% Down Payment.
Scheme 3: 20% Down Payment
According to the above offers, you will need to put up a 50% down payment to get your hands on a new Bajaj motorbike.
However, it might not be possible due to the current circumstances.
With that in mind, Bajaj Nepal is offering your dream Bajaj motorcycle with 20% Down Payment! Additionally, it will be applicable for interest rates.
That was all about the Bajaj Online Shopping Platform and supporting schemes.
Thanks to the new platform, you will get instant access to all Bajaj bikes in Nepal.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…