Karnali province government is planning to start free WiFi in Rara lake area from coming Nepali New Year 2075. This plan is made with an aim to attract more tourists, both internal and external, to the province.
Why it matters:
- Free WiFi is always a plus point while traveling and it will probably aid in increasing the tourist flow to the Rara lake area. The province also has plans to celebrate the new year 2075 as Rara Karnali Tourism year.
- They also have plans to increase the number of Base Transceiver Station (BTS) towers in the area in order to improve the coverage and capacity in the area anticipating the people flow in the tourism year.
- Karnali Province to Ban Facebook During Working Hours
- Karnali Gets Fast Internet Service
- KMC to Launch Free WiFi Service at Heritage Sites
Experts Urge to Refine ‘Cybersecurity Policy 2021 Draft’, say there are Ample Gaps to be FulfilledDigitization has eased our life in many ways. Meanwhile, as everything is connected to the…
NTA Working to Implement MDMS to Curb Grey Phones from July 16The government is all set to implement Mobile Management Device System (MDMS) from Shrawan 1.…
Chaudhary Group Introduces ‘CG NET’ Fiber Internet Service in NepalCG Communications Ltd., a subsidiary of CG (Chaudhary Group) has launched its internet service in…
Redmi Note 10S with Helio G95 to Launch in Nepal on June 18Xiaomi is set to launch the Redmi Note 10S in Nepal. Mi Nepal teased the…
Nokia Lite Earbuds with 36 Hours of Battery Life Launched in NepalNokia recently launched a headphone and a portable speaker in Nepal. And, they are back…
Kia Niro EV Makes a Comeback in Nepal with a New Pricing!Kia Niro EV is now back in Nepal. Continental Associates Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…