Karnali province government is planning to start free WiFi in Rara lake area from coming Nepali New Year 2075. This plan is made with an aim to attract more tourists, both internal and external, to the province.
Why it matters:
- Free WiFi is always a plus point while traveling and it will probably aid in increasing the tourist flow to the Rara lake area. The province also has plans to celebrate the new year 2075 as Rara Karnali Tourism year.
- They also have plans to increase the number of Base Transceiver Station (BTS) towers in the area in order to improve the coverage and capacity in the area anticipating the people flow in the tourism year.
- Karnali Province to Ban Facebook During Working Hours
- Karnali Gets Fast Internet Service
- KMC to Launch Free WiFi Service at Heritage Sites
Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsXiaomi is one of the fastest-growing smartphone brands in the world. Good smartphone at an…
Poco Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsPoco was launched as a Xiaomi brand in 2018. Following its success, Poco was separated…
OnePlus Increases the Price of OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G in NepalOnePlus has raised the price of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G in Nepal.…