The government of Karnali has decided to ban Facebook in government offices from 27th March, Tuesday, owing to the reason that the government staffs spend most of their time using Facebook during office hours, reports Setopati.
Why it matters:
- As of today, all the officers working in any ministry of Karnali province will not be allowed to browse Facebook during work hours. The ban was initiated by the Chief Minister of Karnali province Mahendra Bahadur Shahi.
- He has already held discussions with the Internet Service Providers (ISPs) of the province; Nepal Telecom, WorldLink, Subisu, Techminds network, and Surkhet cable net are the various ISPs operating there.
- According to Nawraj Pangali, chief of WorldLink, Surkhet, Facebook will be banned from 10 am to 5 pm in provincial ministries from Tuesday onward as per the request of the provincial government.
What they are saying:
- “As of now, we have banned Facebook at ministries during working hours,” said Chief Minister (CM) Mahendra Bahadur Shahi, adding, “We will soon implement this decision in the whole province.”
- Shahi further added, “Facebook will be banned only in the ministries for now as regional and district offices have not come under the provincial government yet.”
- “The chief minister talked to us regarding banning Facebook,” said Nawraj Pangali, chief of WorldLink, Surkhet, adding, “We have assured to help him implement his decision.”
‘2022 CX 250R’ Dirt Bike Coming Soon in Nepal: Fuel-Injection is Finally Here!Cross X 250R FI is coming soon in Nepal. Bikers Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the authorized…
Best Mobiles Under Rs. 60,000 in Nepal: Features and SpecsIn this article, we have compiled a list of the best phones under Rs. 60000…
Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal 2022, Pulsar, Dominar, Avenger, Discover & AllThis is the complete price list for the Bajaj bikes price in Nepal. HH Bajaj,…