Why it matters:
- Quite recently Daraz, an online shopping portal in Nepal, was bought by Alibaba. With both these sites operating in the same region, they will be competing for the market which will be beneficial for people here.
- F1Soft International, founded in 2004 is a tech company that provides software development and IT services.
What they are saying:
- Manish Shrestha, CEO of online shopping eSewapasal, says, “As Online shopping is the future, eSewapasal will work to change the definition of online shopping in Nepal”.
- Bikash Dhakal, President of F1Soft International, says that the acquisition will help to make the online market in the better position and reach out to all people. The site will be simpler and better with their technical expertise.
- He added that the current domain name of BhatBhateniOnline.com will be changed to eSewapasal.com.
Features of eSewapasal:
- The portal’s prominent feature is home delivery within 24 hours and free delivery inside Kathmandu ring road.
- Customers can buy products through any mobile banking and e-banking of all banks of Nepal. And there is also a special discount offer for eSewa wallet payment.
- Other features include cash on delivery along with international payments and eSewa Cashback (up to 5%) among others.
- eSewa App Crosses 5,00,000 Downloads
- Tootle and eSewa Selected for GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund
- eSewa Completes Eight Years of Operation
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer with Google Assistant Launched in NepalExpanding its ecosystem, Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer 3.5L in Nepal on September…
Cheap Tecno Pop 6 with 5MP Camera Launched in NepalTecno has launched Tecno Pop 6 in Nepal. It is an entry-level smartphone. The Tecno…
GoPro Hero 11 Black with Larger 27MP 8:7 Sensor Launched in NepalThe newly announced GoPro Hero 11 Black is now available in Nepal. It was announced…