DFSK Glory 560 is now in Nepal!
Kuzu Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of DFSK vehicles in Nepal, has officially launched the new DFSK SUV in Nepal.
In a soft launch event, the company unveiled its much-awaited mid-size SUV.
Dongfeng Sokon Motors (DFSK) entered the Nepali auto-market with DFSK Glory 580. It brought forth premium SUV features for a mid-SUV price. Now, DFSK Glory 560 is expected to do the same thing all over again.
Glory 560 brings up fashionable design and powerful performance. DFSK Glory 560 will offer some amazing features, including premium safety features at a bargain price!
According to Kuzu Nepal, DFSK Glory 560 is available in a 5-seater variant. Additionally, there are plans to introduce a 7-seat variant in the future.
We’ll get to the pricing in just a sec.
Before that, let’s take a quick look at everything offered in the new DFSK Glory 560 in Nepal.
DFSK Glory 560 Specifications
- Engine: 1.5L Petrol Turbocharged Engine, 4 Cylinder 16 Valve DOHC
- Displacement: 1498cc
- Dimension: 4515 x 1815 x 1735 mm
- Wheelbase: 2690 mm
- Max Power: 148 HP @ 5600 rpm
- Max Torque: 230 Nm @ 1800 – 5000 rpm
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 180 kph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50 liters
- Mileage: 13 km/ltr
- Front Tyre: 215/60-17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 215/60-17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Dual Airbags, ABS, EBS, EBD
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Multi-link Coil Spring
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 675 Ltrs.
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1480 kg
- Colors: Glorious Metallic Red, Elegant White, Champagne Silver, and Phantom Black
DFSK Glory 560 Price in Nepal: Rs. 57,50,000
DFSK Glory 560 Overview
Talking about the design in Glory 560, the exterior design emulates a tough SUV stance with plenty of space. Honestly, the design feels so familiar yet unique in its own right.
DFSK Glory 560 is supposed to be an SUV for Youngers. That becomes more apparent with its hawk eye-shaped headlamp, LED DRLs, Sporty Wing Shaped Grille, Shark Fin Antenna, Sporty Roof Rail, and 17-inch Sporty Two-Tone Alloy Wheels.
Similarly, the interiors apply those same principles.
You get ergonomic fabric seats, a premium dashboard with a soft-touch finish, and flexible space configurations.
DFSK Glory 560 features a powerful engine matched alongside with superb performance.
It is powered by a 1.5L Turbo-charged Petrol Engine. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 148HP at 5600rpm and max torque of 230Nm at 1800 – 4000rpm.
Furthermore, it is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission with a fuel tank capacity of 50-liters.
Unfortunately, you only get to choose the Front Wheel Drive (FWD) option. So, you don’t get any All-Wheel Drive (AWD) option.
DFSK Glory is packed with features!
Talking about the practical features, you get a front central armrest, multifunction leather steering wheel, soft clutch, 60/40 folding second-row seats, 6-way adjustable driver seat, 4-way adjustable passenger seat, multi-information display, and spacious storage space.
Additionally, it also comes with DFSK’s intelligent features.
It gets Keyless Entry, Push Start Button, 7-inch HD Floating Touch Screen Audio System, Driver Side Auto Power Window, Remote Power Window, Central Door Lock, Speed Sensing Door Auto Lock, Crash Auto Door Unlock, Power Outer Rear View Mirrors, among others.
Finally, we get to the safety features.
DFSK Glory 560 gets Dual-airbags, Seat Belt Reminder, Electric Parking Brake (EPB), Anti-Locking Braking System (ABS), Electric Parking Brake (EPB), Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), Rear Camera, Parking Sensor, Engine Immobilizer, and Alarm System.
In terms of safety. DFSK Glory 560 now matches the 5-stars safety ratings with the likes of Tata Nexon.
DFSK Glory 560 Price in Nepal and Availability
At the end of the day, you are probably excited about DFSK Glory 560, right?
Like the Glory 580, DFSK Glory 560 has so much to offer for the price. Among everything else, the new SUV offers a killer look alongside a ton of new features, which is a rare commodity at this price point.
Talking about the pricing, DFSK Glory 560 price in Nepal is Rs. 57.50 Lakhs. Also, customers will get three years’ warranty or 40,000km, whichever comes first.
At first glance, it might seem like an expensive price for a new brand, but it’s not. It’s actually a bargain when you consider everything that is being offered.
DFSK is here to stay.
DFSK has already impressed the Nepali market with hits like DFSK Glory 580 and Dongfeng RICH NEW. As they say, the hits keep on coming!
If you are interested, DFSK Glory 560 is also available for bookings.
If you want to know more about DFSK Glory 560 or any other DFSK models, please contact DFSK Nepal on their Facebook page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is DFSK a good brand?
Yes. DFSK is a popular brand in international markets like German, Peru, South America, China, Switzerland, UK, and especially Indonesia. Its presence is more than 80 countries.
Where is the DFSK Showroom in Nepal?
The DFSK showroom is located at New Third Eye Investment Complex, Pani Pokhari, Lazimpat Road, Kathmandu.
Who is the authorized distributor of DFSK vehicles in Nepal?
Kuzu Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized distributor of DFSK vehicles in Nepal.
Contact Details : 014431075, 9801056615, 9801056619
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…