- Deepal is a subbrand of Changan Auto.
- It will make its debut in the Nepali market with the all-new Deepal S7.
- Deepal S7 will be a premium electric SUV packed with style and features.
Deepal S7 is coming soon in Nepal.
MAW Vriddhi AutoCorp, the authorized distributor of Changan vehicles in Nepal, is planning to introduce its first-ever EV for the Nepali market.
Deepal S7 is an electric SUV, built on Changan’s EPA NEV platform. It is also known as the Shenlan Deepal S7 in some markets.
There are two variants of the Deepal S7 in China: 520Max and 620Max.
What is the Price of Deepal S7 in Nepal?
Deepal S7 price in Nepal will likely range around Rs. 80 Lakhs to Rs. 1.30 Crore.
Please note that while Deepal S7 is officially confirmed, the pricing and launch details are yet to be fixed. So, take the above-estimated price with a grain of salt.
Nevertheless, it is expected to launch in Nepal in the first quarter of 2024.
Changan Nepal may customize the Deepal S7 offering to better suit the Nepali market needs, which has been a norm with electric vehicles.
Let’s take a quick look at the upcoming Deepal S7 in Nepal with its key specifications.
Deepal S7 Specifications
- Motor: Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM)
- 190 kW in 520Max
- 160 kW in 620Max
- Dimension: 4750 x 1930 x 1625 mm
- Wheelbase: 2900 mm
- Max Power:
- 258 PS in 520Max
- 218 PS in 620Max
- Max Torque: 320 Nm
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: RWD
- Top Speed: 185 Kmph
- Battery Capacity: Ternary Lithium
- 66.8 kWh in 520Max
- 77.4 kWh in 620Max
- 520 Km in 520Max
- 620 Km in 620Max
- Charging Time: 35 Minutes (30%-80% via Fast Charger)
- Front Tyre: 255/45R20 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 255/45R20 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System:ABS, ESC, HAC, TPMS
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and H-Arm Multi-Link Type
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 445 liters
- Ground Clearance: n/a
- Kerb Weight: 2035 kg
- Colors: Grey, Blue, White, Black, Yellow, and Orange
Deepal S7 Price in Nepal: TBA
Deepal S7 Overview
Deepal S7 sports a wide-body design, provoking pure simplicity and ultimate dynamic.
It gets the Moon String Front Face with well-defined ribs. Moreover, the doors are completely frameless with flush door handles.
The front section catches attention with its complex LED system which includes Intelligent Interactive LED DRLs.
The rear section comes with a Starflame Through-Type Taillight with an Illuminated Logo.
Other highlights include 21-inch Wheels, a 1.9-sq Meter Starry Panoramic Sunroof, and a Fluorescent Breathing Light.
Coming on the inside, the Deepal S7 gets a Yacht-inspired cockpit.
The overall interiors are minimalistic and premium. Interestingly, it includes luxury features like 64-color Wrap Mood Lights, Hidden Air Outlets, Zero Gravity Seats, and more!
The Fluorescent Breathing Light cleverly indicates the Charging and Discharging status.
Additionally, Deepal S7 comes in Grey, Blue, White, Black, Yellow, and Orange colors.
Deepal S7 is available in two configurations: 520Max and 620Max.
The 520Max is powered by a 190kW Force Supercollector Electric Drive. It generates a max power of 258PS and a max torque of 320Nm.
It is supported by a 66.8kWh Ternary Lithium Battery, providing a 520KM CLTC range.
Similarly, the 620Max is powered by a 160kW Force Supercollector Electric Drive. It generates a max power of 218PS and a max torque of 320Nm.
It is supported by a 79.97kWh Ternary Lithium Battery, providing a 620KM CLTC range.
Both variants have a 180Km/h top speed, with both batteries capable of Fast Charging from 30% to 80% in just 35 minutes!
MacPherson and H-Arm Multi-Link Independent handle suspension duties.
The dimensions are 4750mm in length, 1930mm in width, and 1625mm in height. Moreover, the wheelbase sits at 2900mm.
The kerb weight is 2035kg.
It boasts a 125-liter boot space at the front and a 445-liter space at the rear.
Here is a quick list of features in the upcoming Deepal S7 in Nepal.
Deepal S7 Features Highlight
- 190kW and 160kW Force Supercollector Electric Drive – PSMS
- 66.8kWh and 79.97kWh Ternary Lithium Battery
- Wide Body Design
- Frameless Doors with Hidden Door Handles
- LED Headlamp with Intelligent Interactive Lights
- Connecting LED Taillight with Illuminating Logo
- Luxurious Yacht-Inspired Interiors
- 64-Color Wrap Mood Lighting
- Intelligent Hidden Air Outlet
- 15.6-inch Infotainment Display (with 15-degree Tilt)
- 12.3-inch Co-Pilot Super Sense Smart Screen
- Zero Gravity Front Seats
- Ventilated Seat with Massage Function
- Starry Panoramic Canopy Sunroof
- ABS + EBD + ESP + TPMS
- Traction Control System
Deepal S7 Price in Nepal and Availability
It is still too early to quote Deepal S7 price in Nepal.
Judging by its configurations and offering, Deepal S7 will be a premium EV offering.
Realistically, the above specs are way overpowered, which will drastically drive up Deepal S7 prices to a premium category.
Until it officially arrives in Nepal in Q1 of 2024, it is a simple speculation up until that point.