Coolpad, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer in collaboration with the distributor Jaima Intercontinental had made its debut in Nepal in early 2017 with four different smartphones. Recently, they also launched their low-budget smartphone, Coolpad NX1.
Now as per the ongoing rumors Coolpad Cool Play 6 will be soon available in Nepal. The phone is expected to hit the shelves of Nepali market through the Nepals’ e-commerce giant Daraz, possibly just after underway Daraz Black Friday Sale 2017.
We can expect Coolpad Cool Play 6 price in Nepal to be around Rs. 35,000 making it the most expensive smartphone from the manufacturer.
This phone comes with bezel-less 5.5 inch LCD display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The full metal unibody design makes the phone look premium and more durable. The device is powered by 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 653 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage but no microSD card expansion.
It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat currently with a likely update to Oreo 8.0 this December. It has dual cameras of 13-megapixels each at the rear with one being an RGB sensor and the latter being a monochrome sensor. The front-facing 8-megapixel camera is a wide lens for wider selfies. Under the hood, it packs a non-removable Li-Ion 4060mAh battery.
Coolpad Play 6 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5-inch full HD display (1080 x 1980 pixels)
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653
- CPU – Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A72)
- GPU – Adreno 510
- Memory – 64GB internal storage with no MicroSD expansion, 6GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Primary Camera – Dual: 13MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera – 8MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4060mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Coolpad Cool Play 6 Price in Nepal(Expected): Rs. 35,000
Coolpad Cool Play 6 is a great combination of hardware and performance in a phone for a mid-ranger. The day-to-day task, gaming, and even the photography to the most extent must be pretty good on this device.
However, no expandable storage despite having a good 64GB internal storage can persuade users to look for the alternatives. For the given battery, the phone will definitely last for a longer period of time. Without a proper quick charging support, this smartphone will take more time to charge than you would like these days.
Its main problem is lack of a major upgrade from Coolpad Cool 1, which has most of its features. Besides, the price of Cool 1, which is currently Rs. 30,296 is likely to drop by the time Coolpad Cool Play 6 comes around making it a tough bargain.
It is not going to be the hottest thing in the market. But it is a cool phone nevertheless!
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…