Colors Mobile Nepal has introduced its S-Series smartphone in the market with the launch of Colors S1. This budget-friendly device consists of a metallic built and a fingerprint scanner. TeleTech Pvt. Ltd., the official distributors of Colors mobile in Nepal definitely aims for the low-end market with the Color S1. Colors S1 price in Nepal is set Rs. 9,995.
SEE ALSO: Colors Mobiles Price in Nepal
This phone comes with 5-inch LCD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels sporting a pixel density of 294ppi. The full metal design makes the phone look premium and more durable. The device is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage with microSD card expansion.
It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with ColorOS 3.1 on top. It has a primary camera of 8MP with LED Flash and a front facing the 5MP secondary camera with a flash too. It packs a 2500mAh battery.
Colors S1 Key Specifications
- Display – 5 inch HD IPS display with 1280 X 720 resolution
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6737 Soc (expected)
- CPU – 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- GPU – Mali-T720 MP1 (expected)
- Memory – 8GB internal storage with MicroSD expansion, 1 GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Primary Camera – 8 MP rear camera with LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 5 MP front camera with flash
- Battery – 2400 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), gyro, proximity
Colors S1 Price in Nepal: Rs. 9,995
This is one of the cheapest smartphones with a metal body and fingerprint sensor. This device exemplifies that even low-end devices can be made up premium materials like metal instead of the usual plastic. The custom features of ColorOS like multi-gestures, Mira-vision for display setting and Colors lite for mobile data control are the welcome addition. As is the tempered glass and back cover that comes free of cost with the phone.
However, having just 1 GB RAM might lead to some performance issues. The similar software crashed and lagged occasionally on models like Colors P85+ and Colors Pride P70 with slightly higher end specifications. Exclusion of a 4G sim-slot when major carriers like NTC and Ncell are encouraging an update from 3G does not make the device future proof. It also forces people who have already updated and need 4G data speed to look elsewhere. 8GB also might be too low an internal storage option in 2017 even for a budget device.
So, what are your priorities in a smartphone: looks or performance. If it is the first then this might be a good bargain but if it is the latter you might look for an alternative.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…