Colors Mobile has launched its budget-oriented phone P85+ Selfie Pro. Colors P85+ Selfie Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 14,995. This is an another addition to the XFACTOR Pride Series.
Colors P85+ is available from different retailer stores in Nepal. What we are getting here is a budget-oriented selfie camera phone.
Colors P85+ is powered by a MediaTek MT6735 64bit QuadCore Processor. This phone has a 5.3-inches IPS LCD display panel with a resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixel and a 2.5D curved glass with 5 fingers support. It has 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD cards.
Talking about the camera, this phone sports a rocking 13MP back camera with flash. The back camera has a professional mode which includes ISO, shutter speed and WB control in it. It has a Samsung 3L8 sensor, 1.12um rear illumination, and a F/2.0 aperture. This camera can produce a good quality image even in low light environment.
Color P85+ selfie pro phone rocks an 8MP front camera with flash. The front camera has SK Hynix imaging sensor with F/2.2 aperture. It has a wide angle lens and comes with essential selfie camera features like beauty mode.
Backing up the phone is 3000mAh battery giving you the standby time of 24hours and a talk time of 5 hours. Colors P85+ Selfe pro runs on Android v7.0 Nougat OS.
Connectivity wise this phone supports 4G of mobile telecommunication. It supports dual SIM slot (4G & 3G). Sensor wise this phone includes G/Light sensor, Proximity Sensor, GPS/AGPS.
Colors P85+ Selfie Pro Specification
- Display – 5.3 inches IPS LCD display
- Resolution – 1280 x 720 pixels
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6735
- CPU – Octa-core Cortex-A53
- Memory – 16 GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage(up to 128GB), 2 GB RAM
- OS – Android OS, v7.0
- Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/2.0, Samsung 3L8 sensor,1.12um rear illumination
- Secondary Camera – 8 MP, f/2.2, flash, Sk Hynix imaging sensor
- Battery – 3000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), G/Light sensor, proximity, GPS/AGPS
Colors P85+ Selfie Pro Price In Nepal: Rs. 14,995
A good deal if you’re looking for a budget phone. Colors P85+ selfie pro is a good phone if you’re wanting a budget phone for social networking. Gaming and intensive using might be a problem because you may encounter lags while multitasking heavily and some frame drops during games.
All and all a good deal for both fingerprint scanner and a good front-facing camera in a single phone. If you have any question. let us know in the comment section below.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in NepalSamsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…