After much anticipation, Samsung has finally launched the Galaxy Note 8 in Nepal. The device is much more expensive compared to previous devices in this series. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 price in Nepal is Rs. 1,02,990. You can pre-book the device via this link.
Buyers will receive Samsung Wireless Charger with 16GB (2GB per month for 8 months) data pack from Ncell. You will also receive breakage insurance valid for 8 months from Shikhar Insurance.*(*conditions apply)
Note 8 features a massive 6.3” infinity display with 2.5D curved edges. Powered by powerful Exynos 8895 processor. The octa-core is divided into two; clocked at 2.3GHz & 1.7GHz. It comes with 64/128/256GB internal storage with 6GB RAM. Out of the box, it will run on Android Nougat with Mali-G71 MP20 support. It is the first Samsung device to introduce a rear camera with dual lens. Dual 12MP with 2x optical zoom and dual-tone LED. The front camera is 8MP with auto HDR support. The camera features “portrait” mode for excellent quality selfies. The device runs on 3300mAh battery with fast and wireless charging support.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Key Specifications
- Display – 6.3-inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Infinity Edge, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Resolution – 1440 x 2960 pixels (~521 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Exynos 8895 EMEA
- CPU – Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz)
- GPU – Mali-G71 MP20
- OS – Android 7.1.1(Nougat)
- Memory – 64/128/256 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/1.7, PDAF & 52mm, f/2.4, AF), OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera – 8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1/3.6″ sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, [email protected], dual video call, Auto HDR
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,02,990
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is ridiculously expensive. The signature stylus appears with few improvements. Most of the features remain same with few modifications from S8 like iris scanner, fingerprint reader, Bixby assistant. The camera sets the device apart from its S8/S8+ siblings. Note 8 continues to follow the footsteps of Note 7 (expect the exploding part); improves upon Galaxy S8/S8+ series. If your wallet can handle it, this will not disappoint!
Bajaj Pulsar P150 – Next-Generation Pulsar Coming Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Bajaj Pulsar P150 is bound for Nepal. Bajaj Pulsar P150 is based on a…
Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G with Dimensity 1080 to Launch Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G is expected to launch in Nepal soon. The phone…
Redmi Note 12 5G with Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 to Launch in Nepal SoonHIGHLIGHTS Redmi Note 12 5G will launch in Nepal soon. It is the cheapest phone…