After much anticipation, Samsung has finally launched the Galaxy Note 8 in Nepal. The device is much more expensive compared to previous devices in this series. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 price in Nepal is Rs. 1,02,990. You can pre-book the device via this link.
Buyers will receive Samsung Wireless Charger with 16GB (2GB per month for 8 months) data pack from Ncell. You will also receive breakage insurance valid for 8 months from Shikhar Insurance.*(*conditions apply)
Note 8 features a massive 6.3” infinity display with 2.5D curved edges. Powered by powerful Exynos 8895 processor. The octa-core is divided into two; clocked at 2.3GHz & 1.7GHz. It comes with 64/128/256GB internal storage with 6GB RAM. Out of the box, it will run on Android Nougat with Mali-G71 MP20 support. It is the first Samsung device to introduce a rear camera with dual lens. Dual 12MP with 2x optical zoom and dual-tone LED. The front camera is 8MP with auto HDR support. The camera features “portrait” mode for excellent quality selfies. The device runs on 3300mAh battery with fast and wireless charging support.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Key Specifications
- Display – 6.3-inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Infinity Edge, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Resolution – 1440 x 2960 pixels (~521 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Exynos 8895 EMEA
- CPU – Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz)
- GPU – Mali-G71 MP20
- OS – Android 7.1.1(Nougat)
- Memory – 64/128/256 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/1.7, PDAF & 52mm, f/2.4, AF), OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera – 8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1/3.6″ sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, [email protected]s, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,02,990
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is ridiculously expensive. The signature stylus appears with few improvements. Most of the features remain same with few modifications from S8 like iris scanner, fingerprint reader, Bixby assistant. The camera sets the device apart from its S8/S8+ siblings. Note 8 continues to follow the footsteps of Note 7 (expect the exploding part); improves upon Galaxy S8/S8+ series. If your wallet can handle it, this will not disappoint!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…
- Bikes-Scooters Prices to Increase from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 as Govt Raises Tax DutyNepal Government has brought forth a new budget for the fiscal year 2021/22. It comes…