Cimex Inc., the official sole distributor of BYD Vehicles in Nepal, has come up with another model BYD SongMax for Nepal. As mentioned on their official Facebook page, the vehicle is soon to be launched in Nepal.
Currently, two of BYD electric vehicles are making their debut in Nepalese Market. As per our sources, BYD SongMax is expected to be launched in the year 2018 and the price of the vehicle is yet to be disclosed.
BYD SongMax is a mid-sized Multi-Purpose Vehicle with stylish exteriors. Driven by a 1.5-liter turbocharged engine with the power of 156 hp and torque of 240 Nm, the transmission of the vehicle is mated to either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed DCT gearbox.
The front end design of the vehicle is called “Dragon Face” which is now BYD’s new signature design and will be carried on every BYD model.The interior of the vehicle gets a multi-function steering wheel, electrically adjustable front seats, 12.8-inch touchscreen and the panoramic sunroof.
BYD has been successful to maintain its position as the No 1 energy vehicle seller in China. The BYD SongMax received more than 20,000 preorders within about 40 days of launching in the market. The Song Max is forged for mainstream Nepalese families by the world’s renowned masters.
BYD SongMax Key Specs
- Engine: 1.5 Liter Turbocharged Engine
- Max Power: 156 hp
- Max Torque: 240 Nm
- Transmission: manual or DCT
- No. of Gears: 6
- Seating Capacity: 7
- Top Speed: n/a
- Kerb Weight: n/a
BYD SongMax Price in Nepal: (not revealed)
The all-new BYD SongMax features stylish exterior and interior design with good power delivery and smooth performance. BYD SongMax is the first non-electric vehicle of BYD in Nepal. BYD has to compete against many other multinational brands like Hyundai, Tata, Suzuki, Mahindra to sustain in the Nepalese market. BYD SongMax, after having good reviews in the Chinese market, is expected to meet the anticipated destination to be one of the most preferred cars for an average Nepalese family.
For more details about the vehicle, feel free to contact Cimex Inc. Nepal on their Official Facebook Page.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…