Cimex Inc., the official sole distributor of BYD electric vehicles in Nepal, is preparing to launch its flagship four-wheeler Electric Vehicle, BYD e6 in Nepal. Previously, having a reputation of World’s Leading Maker of Battery Electrical Vehicles, BYD is now officially introducing the power of green technology of two-wheelers in Nepal.
BYD e6 is expected to be launched in January 2018 and pre-bookings of the vehicle is open at Cimex Inc. Nepal. The BYD e6 electric comes in two variants: 400km and 300km driving range and their prices are estimated to be Rs. 66,00,000 and Rs. 63,00,000 in Nepal.
The BYD e6 is a long-range, pure-electric vehicle driven by ET-POWER Fe battery. In the electric vehicles, Battery is considered as the most important element. The manufacturers of BYD claim that the Fe Battery can be recharged over 2000 times and have a certified lifespan of 20 years. Most Importantly, by using AC charging adapter, BYD e6 can easily get charged in 2 hours and the nominal driving range on a single charge is about 400 km.
BYD e6 delivers a good, comfortable and powerful driving performance. The peak torque is calculated to be 450Nm. The vehicle reaches 0-60kmph in about 7.69 seconds. The 5-seater BYD e6 has six-airbags for the safety of driver and passengers. The input voltage to charge the vehicle is 300/400V. Because of the unstable charging voltage in Nepali households, BYD is also planning to build fast-charging stations all over Nepal. BYD will provide its customers with an electronic-card to charge their vehicle in the charging spot.
The braking system of the vehicle is improvised with ABS+EBD combined. Other features of e6 include a Cruise control system, charging time system, vehicle fault diagnosis system, and Hydraulic Brake Assist(HBA).
The team of distributors in Nepal has used the vehicle for the past one year to diagnose the problems customers might face after buying the BYD e6. After the green signal, e6 is all set to launch officially in Nepal. It has another variant having a driving range of 300 km. The vehicle is available in two color variants: Doctor Black and Timo White.
Similarly, another electric vehicle of BYD, e3 is also making its way to Nepal. The 5 seater electric van e3 will have a driving range of 300km. The charging time will be the same i.e. for 2 hours. Designed for the average Nepali customer, the price of BYD e3 is expected to be Rs. 35,00,000 in Nepal.
BYD e6 Key Specifications
- Engine: 80kWh Iron Phosphate (Fe) Battery
- Max Power: 90kW
- Max Torque: 450Nm
- Electric Drive Range: 400km / 300km
- Top Speed: 140kmph
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Kerb Weight: 2420kgs
BYD e6 price in Nepal: Rs. 66,00,000
- BYD e6 300KM price in Nepal: Rs. 63,00,000
According to Cimex Inc. Nepal, 7 models of BYD e6 have been sold out. Besides, they are providing free test rides of the vehicle. If you are looking for a luxurious pollution-free vehicle with good driving range, BYD e6 is for you. Get yourself a BYD e6 and experience the power of green technology.
For more information, feel free to contact Cimex Inc. Nepal at their official Facebook page here.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…
- Jawa 42 Launched in Nepal: Classic Jawa in a Modern Avatar!Jawa 42 is now available in Nepal. Agni MotoInc Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of…