Nearly after 2 months international release, iPhone 8 finally is available in the Nepali market. This news may excite many tech enthusiasts and Apple fans who are eager to explore this beast.
Generation Next, the official distributor of Apple products in Nepal has launched this product in Nepal. There are 2 variants of iPhone 8, 64GB and 256GB available in the market. The price of iPhone 8(64GB) and iPhone 8(256GB) are Rs. 98,500 and Rs. 1,19,500 respectively.
The iPhone 8 comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 750 pixels by 1334 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels per inch. It is powered by the new six-core A11 Bionic chip, similar to the processor in the iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. The phone packs 64GB/256GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded further.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the iPhone 8 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 7-megapixel front shooter for selfies. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a dual camera like iPhone X and 8 Plus. The iPhone 8 runs iOS 11 and is powered by a 1821mAh non-removable battery.
iPhone 8 Key Specifications
- Display – 4.7 inches HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset – A11 Bionic
- CPU – Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)
- GPU – Apple GPU
- Memory – 64GB/256GB internal storage with no expandable storage, 2GB RAM
- OS – iOS 11 upgradable to iOS 11.0.2
- Primary Camera – 12 MP, f/1.8, dual phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-tone LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 7 MP, f/2.2, HDR, panorama
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery with Fast & Wireless Charging
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Apple iPhone 8 Price in Nepal(64GB/256GB): Rs. 98,500 / Rs. 1,19,500
There are a couple of things that remain same as of iPhone 7 like the design, battery life, no headphone jack and no dual lens. But there are some big changes as well, now it supports wireless charging, fast performance, better screen and better speakers.
iPhone 8 best feature is its new six-core A11 Bionic chip which is also equipped with iPhone X and 8 Plus. If you already have an iPhone 7, it is better not to upgrade to iPhone 8 but if it is your first iPhone experience you can get your hands on to this device. Although I highly recommend you to wait until iPhone 8 Plus arrives in the market.
- Oppo F5: 3 Reasons Not to Buy the New Selfie Camera
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime With 16MP Selfie Camera Available in Nepal
- Huawei Nova 2i With Quad Camera Now Available in Nepal
Reall all the latest articles on Gadgets. Stay updated!
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
Nepal Telecom brings VoLTE Service in Nepal: Things You Should Know!After a successful test of 4G in all the 77 districts of Nepal, NTC has…
POCO F3 with Snapdragon 870 to Launch Soon in NepalPOCO made a lot of headlines in 2018 with the POCO F1. It was equipped…
It’s Official! POCO X3 Pro with Snapdragon 860 Finally Launched in NepalPOCO has launched the POCO X3 Pro in Nepal. Poco X3 Pro price in Nepal…