The government has started carrying out financial transactions via digital system nearing the end of April.
A pilot project was inaugurated by Finance Minister Yubaraj Khatiwada last week that would allow all financial transactions at government offices to be done digitally.
What they are saying:
- Minister Dr. Yubraj Khatiwada said that the digital system was launched to make financial transactions of the government transparent and easy.
- He further said that all activities related to revenue collection would be carried out through the digital system in near future.
- Revenue Secretary of the Ministry, Shishir Kumar Dhungana, said that a plan has been set to carry out financial transactions of all government offices across the nation through the digital system within the fiscal year 2018/19.
- According to the Khatiwada, the government will be soon formulating and implementing the necessary rules for the electronic transactions.
One more thing:
- Digital system is now in operation at the Taxpayers’ Office in Thamel in the first phase.
- You can make the payment online by going to rajaswa.fcgo.gov.np.
- Nepal Rastra Bank Brings New Regulations for Digital Transactions
- Talk Program by Financial Experts Calls For Promoting Digital Finance System
- Government Spends More Than 1.5 Billion on Softwares
Fonepay and NPCI Launch Cross-Border QR Payments for Nepal-India TransactionsUpdate February 29th, 2024: Starting February 28, 2024, Indian tourists in Nepal can pay by…
Honor X8b with 512GB Storage Now Available in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Honor X8b with 512GB storage is now available for purchase in Nepal. It is…
Kollter ES1 Pro Electric Dirt Bikes Now in Nepal: Officially Launching Soon!HIGHLIGHTS Kollter ES1 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 7,75,000. Kollter Dirt Bikes are ready…