The government has started carrying out financial transactions via digital system nearing the end of April.
A pilot project was inaugurated by Finance Minister Yubaraj Khatiwada last week that would allow all financial transactions at government offices to be done digitally.
What they are saying:
- Minister Dr. Yubraj Khatiwada said that the digital system was launched to make financial transactions of the government transparent and easy.
- He further said that all activities related to revenue collection would be carried out through the digital system in near future.
- Revenue Secretary of the Ministry, Shishir Kumar Dhungana, said that a plan has been set to carry out financial transactions of all government offices across the nation through the digital system within the fiscal year 2018/19.
- According to the Khatiwada, the government will be soon formulating and implementing the necessary rules for the electronic transactions.
One more thing:
- Digital system is now in operation at the Taxpayers’ Office in Thamel in the first phase.
- You can make the payment online by going to rajaswa.fcgo.gov.np.
- Nepal Rastra Bank Brings New Regulations for Digital Transactions
- Talk Program by Financial Experts Calls For Promoting Digital Finance System
- Government Spends More Than 1.5 Billion on Softwares
Samsung Galaxy A04 with Unisoc SC9863A to Launch Soon in NepalSamsung unveiled its new budget phone — the Samsung Galaxy A04 on August 24, 2022.…
Purple Launches a Bunch of New Accessories in NepalEarlier this year, a new Nepali accessory brand Purple was launched in Nepal, debuting three…
Honor 70 with 54MP Sensor to Launch Soon in NepalHonor is ready to launch Honor 70 in Nepal. It is Honor’s upper mid-range smartphone…