The government has started carrying out financial transactions via digital system nearing the end of April.
A pilot project was inaugurated by Finance Minister Yubaraj Khatiwada last week that would allow all financial transactions at government offices to be done digitally.
What they are saying:
- Minister Dr. Yubraj Khatiwada said that the digital system was launched to make financial transactions of the government transparent and easy.
- He further said that all activities related to revenue collection would be carried out through the digital system in near future.
- Revenue Secretary of the Ministry, Shishir Kumar Dhungana, said that a plan has been set to carry out financial transactions of all government offices across the nation through the digital system within the fiscal year 2018/19.
- According to the Khatiwada, the government will be soon formulating and implementing the necessary rules for the electronic transactions.
One more thing:
- Digital system is now in operation at the Taxpayers’ Office in Thamel in the first phase.
- You can make the payment online by going to rajaswa.fcgo.gov.np.
- Nepal Rastra Bank Brings New Regulations for Digital Transactions
- Talk Program by Financial Experts Calls For Promoting Digital Finance System
- Government Spends More Than 1.5 Billion on Softwares
Hanway Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is a complete price list for Hanway bikes in Nepal. Motors Avenue, the authorized…
Hanway V-Bob 250, with V-Twin Engine, Bookings Open in Nepal!2022 Hanway VBob 250 is coming soon in Nepal. Motors Avenue, the authorized distributor of…
Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsXiaomi is one of the fastest-growing smartphone brands in the world. Good smartphone at an…