Khalti has announced a limited time offer of 25% off on movie tickets bought from FCUBE Cinemas and MidTown Galleria when they are bought via Khalti. Users will get the 25% amount as a cashback to their Khalti account.
The offer is valid even on Tuesdays/Wednesdays when FCUBE’s tickets are already priced at a cheaper rate of Rs. 180. That means, you could watch movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at a price that is as low as Rs. 135.
What is Khalti:
- Khalti is a mobile and web-based application that works like a digital wallet. Once the user creates an account on the app, it allows them to load fund via e-banking. Then the user can use the app for online payments in Nepal.
- It can be used for various online transactions such as to recharge mobiles, pay bills, book tickets for flights and movies from mobile phones using the app.
- It also supports fund transfer between banks and wallets, between Kiosk Machines (recharge machines) and wallets and between wallets of Khalti users.
- Khalti brings ‘Refer and Earn’ and ‘Khalti Points’ Offers
- Khalti Partners with OYO for Seamless Booking
- Khalti Android App Downloaded Over 50 Thousand Times
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
- Apple MacBook Air 2020 Available for Pre-Order in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 1.59 LakhsApple launched its new MacBook Air in March. The new MacBook Air 2020 brings upgraded…
- Oppo to Launch a New Mid-range Smartphone in Nepal, the OPPO A52Recently OPPO teased the launch of OPPO A31 in Nepal. Now, the company is preparing…
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen Launched in NepalSamsung has been launching plenty of smartphones recently. And, now it has launched Samsung A21s…