ZTE is set to make a comeback in Nepal with a host of new smartphones. Among many, we will also get to see the ZTE Axon 30 Ultra in Nepal.
With the new authorized distributor, Apex Group Pvt.Ltd., ZTE will bring products like Blade A51, Blade A71, and Axon 30 Ultra.
Axon 30 Ultra is the ultimate flagship from ZTE which looks just like the Samsung Note 20 Ultra. Let’s take a look at it.
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra Specifications
- Body: 161.5 x 73 x 8 mm, 188 g, Gorilla Glass 5, Aluminium frame
- Display: 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, AMOLED, 1B colors 144Hz, HDR10+
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front & back)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 1TB 16GB RAM. UFS 3.1
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- Front Camera: 16 MP, (wide)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4600mAh battery, Fast Charging 65W, USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Black, White, Blue, Light Brown
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra Price in Nepal: TBD
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra Overview
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra is a premium handset with a glass back and metal with slim bezels and curved edges. The rear glass has a matte frost finish and the camera module looks inspired by Note 20 Ultra.
On the front, it has a hole punch in the middle of the screen. It also has an optical in-display fingerprint sensor to make it more premium. Both front and rear glass are protected by Gorilla Glass 5.
Axon 30 Ultra is equipped with a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
It is also an HRR display with a 144Hz refresh rate with a DCI-P3 color gamut and more than 1 billion colors.
Inside, the Axon is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset. It is paired with 8/12GB RAM and 128/256GB UFS 3.1 Storage.
Snapdragon 888 is a 5 nm chipset with Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680) CPU and Adreno 660 GPU. It also has a built-in X60 5G modem for 5G capability.
In terms of camera, Axon 30 Ultra has a quad-camera setup on the rear.
It uses a 64MP Sony IM686 sensor as the primary camera. Then it utilizes the two 64MP Samsung GW3 sensors. One is used as an Ultrawide angle camera whereas the other is used for portrait photos. Likewise, it gets an additional 8MP periscope lens from OmniVision for 5x optical zoom.
On the front, there’s a 16MP selfie camera. As for videos, it can capture up to 8k30fps from the main camera and up to 4k60fps from ultrawide and portrait cameras.
ZTE has gone with a moderate 4600mAh battery on the Axon 30 Ultra. It is paired with a 65W charger that can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in just 45 mins.
Furthermore, it runs on MyOS 11 on top of Android 11.
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra Price in Nepal and Availability
ZTE has been teasing its comeback in Nepal via its social media accounts. And, it has also confirmed the launch of Axon 30 Ultra. To be exact, they will bring the European/American variant of the Axon 30 Ultra.
We expect ZTE Axon 30 Ultra to launch in Nepal in a couple of months but the Blade A51 and A71 might launch within 2-3 weeks.
Furthermore, ZTE is also reportedly planning to launch accessories like TWS and smartwatch in Nepal.
So, what do you think of the Axon 30 Ultra? Let us know in the comments!
Meanwhile, you can watch our review of the Samsung Galaxy A52.