Yatri Bikes is the latest electric motorcycles, both designed and assembled in Nepal.
In hopes to reinvent urban mobility, both e-Bikes offer style, performance, and premium features.
Comparing with its lineup, Yatri Project One is the most affordable Yatri e-Bike in Nepal. Whereas, Yatri Project Zero is the most expensive Yatri electric bike in Nepal.
With that said, here is a look at the Yatri bikes price in Nepal along with its key specifications.
Yatri Bikes Price in Nepal
Yatri Project Zero
Let’s start the list with the highly ambitious dream in Nepal: Project Zero.
Yatri Project Zero is powered by an electric powertrain with high performance at low operating costs. The electric motor will generate a max power of 64HP (48kW) and a max torque of 120Nm at the shaft (650Nm at wheel).
Project Zero maxes out in the premium department, coming in with the most premium list of features.
Yatri Project Zero Feature Highlights
- Cafe Racer Design with Modern Elements
- LED Lighting System
- Fully Electric with Zero Carbon Emission
- Steel Chassis with Carbon Fiber Body
- 64HP Peak Power
- 200Km Range
- 2 Hours Charging Time
- 7-inch Full HD Display Console with Navigation
- Yatri Hub with Real-Time Ride Telemetry
- Over-the-Air Updates
- 4G Connectivity with Anti-Theft GPS
Yatri Project Zero price in Nepal is Rs. 19,49,000.
Yatri does go out of the way to justify the pricing with premium components and features. Even though it was expected to be a premium offering, it is still more than anyone could have considered.
Yatri Project Zero can be compared against the Indian Ultravoilette F77.
Yatri Project Zero Specifications
- Battery: 8.0 kWh
- Peak Power: 46 kW (64HP)
- Peak Torque: 120 Nm at shaft (650 Nm at wheel)
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Range: 230 Km
- Top Speed: 140 Kmph
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Tyres: Metzeler Sportec M7RR with Aluminium Rims
- Tyres Size: 110/70-17 (Front) – Disc / 150/60-17 (Rear) – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking Type: Brembo E-Braking
- Suspension: 43 mm RCP adjustable USD Forks and RC adjustable Nitrogen-Charged Monoshock
- Seat Height: 800mm
- Ground Clearance: 175mm
- Weight: 190 Kg
- Colors: Silver
Yatri Project Zero Price in Nepal: Rs. 19,49,000
|Minimalistic Stylish Design||Too Expensive!|
|Premium Features with Premium Hardware|
Yatri Project One
Moving on to another Yatri motorcycle, Yatri Project One.
Yatri Project One is powered by an electric powertrain with high performance at low operating costs. The electric motor will generate a max power of 19HP (14kW) and a max torque of 480Nm at wheel. P1 claims 110Kg Kerbweight, relatively light-weight than its sibling.
Project One is based on a completely new platform. Furthermore, it is toned down to keep costs affordable and accessible.
Yatri Project One Feature Highlights
- Dual-Sports Electric Motorcycle
- Minimalistic Styling
- Carbon-Fiber Body for Durability and Improved Performance
- LED Lights
- 4.3-inch Color TFT LCD Dashboard
- Light Weight and Agile
- Upright Riding Posture
- Front USD and Rear Monoshock Suspension
- Dual-Purpose Tyres
- Dual Disc Braking
- Swapped Out Brake Control Levers
Yatri Project One price in Nepal is Rs. 4,95,000.
It is priced well against its supposed 250cc petrol competition.
As Project One is still under development, details might change during the actual launch.
Yatri Project One competes against the Super Soco TC Max.
Yatri Project One Specifications
- Battery: 3.0kWh
- Peak Power: 14kW (19 HP)
- Peak Torque: 480 Nm at the wheel
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Range: 110 Km
- Top Speed: 100 Kmph
- Charging Time: 3 hours (80% in 40 mins with Fast Charging)
- Tyres: Dual Purpose Tubeless
- Tyres Size: 110/70-17 (Front) / 120/80-17 (Rear) – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking Type: Standard
- Suspension: USD Forks and Monoshock
- Seat Height: n/a
- Ground Clearance: 270 mm
- Weight: 110 Kg
- Colors: Silver
Yatri Project One Price in Nepal: Rs. 4,95,000
|Unique E-Mobility Offering||Lacks in Key Specs and Features Detail|
|Relatively More Affordable Yatri P-0|
Thoughts on Yatri Bikes Price in Nepal
That was our list of Yatri motorcycles prices in Nepal.
Yatri Motorcycles is taking bookings for both Project Zero and Project One through their official website. Interested individuals can reserve the bike by paying a refundable reservation charge.
Yatri motorcycles have now entered production. As for the delivery date, it is expected to start soon.
Besides the Yatri electric bikes price in Nepal listing, check out our other bikes listings here.
If you have any questions related to Yatri bikes in Nepal, just leave your queries down in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the most expensive Yatri bike in Nepal?
Yatri Project Zero is the most expensive Yatri bike in Nepal. It is priced at Rs. 19,49,000.
Which is the most affordable Yatri bike in Nepal?
Yatri Project One is the most affordable Yatri bike in Nepal. It is priced at Rs. 4,95,000.
Are Yatri Project Zero (P-0) and Yatri Project One (P1) available for purchase?
Yes, both Yatri Project Zero and Yatri Project One are currently available for bookings.
What is the difference between Project One and Project Zero?
Project One is more affordable but comes with tone-down battery-life, performance, and features, In contrast, Project Zero is more expensive but comes with maxed-out performance, features, and range.
Why are Yatri motorcycles so expensive?
Yatri motorcycles are not made in Nepal, rather assembled. The team imports product and components from the international markets, subjecting them to different taxes. Hence, it is one of contributing factors to its higher cost.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…