“Yamaha NMAX will launch in Nepal”
You might’ve heard those rumors going all the way back to NADA Auto Show 2019. While you might’ve heard everyone say it, Yamaha officials were quick enough to cut those rumors in the bud. However, there’s a new twist in the story, the one with MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributors of Yamaha motorcycles in Nepal, confirming the news!
That’s right! Yamaha NMAX 155 has finally launched in Nepal. As for the pricing, the Yamaha NMax 155 price in Nepal is set at Rs. 4,59,900.
Spoiler Alert! We are going to review this much-anticipated scooter very soon! So, stay tuned for that!
Before we go into details, let’s take a look at everything Yamaha’s Maxi-Scooter has to offer!
#1. Powerful Engine
If you didn’t know, Yamaha NMAX is called a Maxi-Scooter. Basically, you get a bigger scooter with a larger frame and a higher capacity engine. Theoretically, you get a scooter meant for touring!
We were fortunate enough to see it in the Suzuki Burgman. Interestingly, it was launched by Suzuki, making a mainstream debut in the Maxi-Scooter market. However, it was just a Suzuki Access engine in a Maxi-Scooter body.
In contrast, Yamaha NMAX is stated to be an actual max-scooter. Additionally, it will be powered by a 155cc Liquid-Cooled FI Blue Core Engine. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 14.75Nm at 8000rpm and 14.4Nm at 6000rpm. Furthermore, it comes with a max fuel capacity of 6.6-liters.
Additionally, it will feature Yamaha’s Variable Valve Actuation (VVA). It will improve torque on low speeds and power at high speeds! Well, that sounds familiar? It is because the actual engine has been carried over from the iconic Yamaha R15 v3.
#2. Best-in-class Safety
Right off the bat, you get dual-disc braking on both 13-inch wheels! While most of you might have been satisfied with that, Yamaha NMAX takes it a step further!
Are you ready for this?
Yamaha NMAX comes with a dual-channel ABS! That’s right! it gets an actual dual-channel ABS Braking System over the usual Combi-Braking System. Since it is a 155cc scooter, it should come as no surprise to see such inclusion.
#3. Modern Features
Like the improves safety features, Yamaha 155 takes features a step further.
In Yamaha NMAX 155, you get a Triple LED Headlight, Full LCD Digital Instrument Cluster, Maxi-Scooter Compartment, Premium Seats, Side Stand Engine Cut Off Switch, and LED Taillamps!
Honestly, it definitely looks and feels unique than anything we’ve seen before! The overall design gives it a true maxi-scooter vibe. Plus, it comes with an equally powerful engine to match that appeal.
#4. Yamaha NMAX Pricing
Let’s be honest here… Every feature in Yamaha NMAX has surpassed any scooter to launch in Nepal. Interestingly, there is none to rival the Yamaha NMAX if it were to launch in Nepal.
Uh… Suzuki Burgman? Hah! Nope. Yamaha NMAX offers double in terms of engine, features, and performance.
Unfortunately, that means double pricing. Right now, Yamaha NMax 155 price in Nepal is set at Rs. 4.59 Lakhs. Interestingly, it is priced exactly the same as R15 v3. So, there are going to be plenty of questions surrounding it. Since it comes with such a unique list of features, I’d say, it is going to be hell-a premium!
Rest assured, we are going to answer those questions in Full Detail in our upcoming Full Review Video.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in NepalSamsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…