Morang Auto Works (MAW) Enterprises, the official distributor of Yamaha bikes in Nepal is set to launch the new Yamaha FZ25 in Nepal. As per the company, the Yamaha FZ25 Price in Nepal is set Rs. 3,54,900, and it will go on sale starting from August 17. As of now, you can pre-book the bike paying at-least Rs. 5,000 in all Yamaha Showrooms in Nepal.
Yamaha FZ has been one of the best and efficient bikes in its segment. Foraying into the highly competitive 250cc performance motorcycle segment, Yamaha takes the FZ brand forward with the newly launched FZ25. Yamaha has undercut competition by a significant margin with the pricing and better mileage.
The Yamaha FZ25 is powered by the new air-cooled 249cc single-cylinder fuel-injected engine which pumps out max power of 20.6 bhp @8000 rpm and max torque of 20 Nm @6000 rpm. The bike is light with a kerb weight of just 148 kgs. The fuel injected engine comes with 14L fuel tank that is claimed to return a mileage of 43 kmpl, which is quite impressive compared to its rivals.
In terms of comfort, FZ25 gets a telescopic fork front suspension and a swingram(monocross) hydraulic rear shock. For convenience during punctures, it has tubeless tyres both at the front and rear.
The Yamaha FZ25 comes with hydraulic breaking system that includes 282 mm disc at the front and 220 mm disc at rear. ABS is absent in this bike.
ALSO SEE: Aprilia Shuts Down its Showroom in Nepal
Yamaha FZ25 Key Specs
- Engine Displ. : 249 cc
- Power : 20.6bph @ 8000rpm
- Mileage : 43 kmpl
- No Of Gears : 5-speed
- ABS : No
- Head Lamp : LED
- Wheels Type : Alloy
Yamaha FZ25 Price in Nepal (2017 Edition): Rs. 3,54,900
For further information about Yamaha FZ25, please can contact Yamaha Nepal at this link.
Yamaha FZ25: Development Story – we found it interesting! You may also like it.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…