Yadea Electric Scooters are coming!
Kuzu Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of DFSK vehicles in Nepal, is planning to introduce Yadea e-Scooters in Nepal. The company plans to mark the entry with two e-Scooters – Yadea C1S, and Yadea G5, and one e-Bike – Yadea e-MTB.
These new e-Scooters are expected to bring better design, better technology, and better features.
So, who is Yadea?
Yadea is a popular e-Scooter brand, with a global presence across 83 countries. The company has been leading the sales chart for 15 consecutive years. The company reported annuals sales of 60 Lakhs units just in 2019!
Furthermore, Yadea became the first electric two-wheeler company in China to be listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Yadea e-Scooters in Nepal
Yadea will make its debut with two e-Scooters: Yadea C1S and Yadea G5. Additionally, both electric two-wheelers will feature a unique design, premium features, and a powerful motor.
Both Yadea C1S and Yadea G5 have a futuristic look to it.
Yadea C1S is powered by a GTR 3.0 electromotor, backed up by a 32Ah 60V Lithium battery. It can generate a max power of 3500W and a top speed torque of 138Nm.
C1S claims a top speed of 60 Kmph alongside a total range of 80Km. Depending on the type of charger, the average charging time varies from 3.5hrs to 8.5 hrs.
It also features a 25-liter storage capacity, 180mm ground clearance, dual-disc brakes, keyless unlock, Eco mode, and so much more!
Similarly, Yadea G5 is powered by a GTR 3.0 electromotor, backed up by a 32Ah 60V Lithium battery. It can generate a max power of 2300W and a top speed torque of 120Nm.
G5 claims a top speed of 50-55 Kmph alongside a total range of 50-55Km. Depending on the type of charger, the average charging time varies from 3.5hrs to 8.5 hrs.
It also features an IP57 waterproof rating, 180mm ground clearance, dual-disc brakes, Eco mode, and so much more!
Yadea Electric Scooter Price in Nepal and Availability
In addition to the two e-Scooter, Yadea is also set to launch an e-Bike, Yadea e-MTB.
Besides the confirmation on the upcoming models, we’re still short on other details like pricing and launch.
With the festival season approaching, it seems more than likely that Yadea e-Scooter will make their debut during that time frame. So, I’d say that it would be a safe guess to expect launch after roughly two or three months.
As for the pricing, we aren’t so sure about that either.
Especially since the Government’s decision to put the tax on electric vehicles, many companies are reluctant to launch new electric vehicles in Nepal. It will be interesting to see how this entire thing plays out.
In any case, Yadea is coming soon in Nepal. When we do get more information about the pricing, we’ll be sure to let you know too.
On a separate note, Yadea e-Scooters are expected to head-on against the likes of NIU e-Scooters. That’s the one battle I’m very much invested in!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…