Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (S625) is not a new phone. Instead, it’s a different variant of the Redmi Note 4 which was released in 2016. After the release of Redmi 4X last week, Vatsal Impex (Official distributor of Xiaomi products in Nepal) launched the Redmi Note 4 on May 3, 2017. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 price in Nepal is Rs. 24,000 and is available for booking via this link.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920. This variant of the phone uses Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 SoC instead of the Mediatek SoC. It includes an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and an Adreno 506 GPU. Also, it comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
Redmi Note 4 has a 13 MP CMOS rear-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus & dual-LED (dual tone) flash. It’s a slight upgrade over the Redmi Note 3’s camera, it’s not excellent but has a pretty decent picture quality. On the front, Redmi Note 4 carries a 5 MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture and the max resolution of 1080p. The camera’s on the Redmi Note 4 might not be the best feature but the massive 4100 mAh Non-removable battery certainly is.
In terms of sensors, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 includes a rear-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro sensor, proximity sensor and a compass.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 1080 x 1920pixels (~401 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU – Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 506
- Platform – Android OS, v6.0. (Marshmallow)
- Memory – 32 GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB via micro-sd, 3 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery/Quick Charge 2.0
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors – Gold/Dark Grey/Matte Black
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price in Nepal: Rs. 24,000
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is the successor of popular Redmi Note 3 & represents a slight upgrade over the Note 3. Previously, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was released with Mediatek’s Helio X20 in Nepal. Whereas this release of Redmi Note 4 features a Snapdragon 625 which is a decent processor for daily usage. The Snapdragon 625 might not be powerful but it is more efficient than the Helio X20. Like any other Xiaomi’s mid-range phones, the camera on the Note 4 is certainly not appealing but the massive 4100 mAh battery is absolutely amazing.
For the price tag of Rs. 24,000 I would say the Redmi Note 4 is a good buy.
What do you think about Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 4? Share us your views in the comment section.
Edited by – Anmol Shrestha
- Samsung Drops the Price of Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and 3 Other Smartphones in NepalRecently, Samsung hiked prices on some of the smartphones due to inflation and other consequences…
- iPhone SE (2020) Available for Pre-booking in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 73,000iPhone SE 2020 is a sequel to the first iPhone SE which was launched in…
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen to Launch in Nepal SoonSamsung Galaxy A21s was launched last month in India. And, now it’s heading to Nepal.…