After the success of last years Mi Max, Vatsal Impex (Official Distributor of Xiaomi products in Nepal) has announced to soon launch the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 in the Nepali market. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price in Nepal is Rs. 33,599 (Updated Price).
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with a massive 6.44-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 342 pixels per inch. The phone is powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processors. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone provides 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. Moving on its camera, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with a f/2.2 aperture on the rear and a 5-megapixel with 85-degree wide-angle lens f/2.0 aperture front shooter for selfies. It runs on Android 7.0 and is powered by a huge 5300mAh non-removable battery.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Key Specifications
• Display:6.4 inches Full HD, 344 PPI IPS LCD
• Chipset: Snapdragon 625
• CPU: Octa Core 2.0GHz
• GPU: Adreno 506
• Memory: 64GB of internal storage with micro SD (expandable up to 128GB),4GB
• OS: MIUI 8.5 with Android 7.1.1 Nougat
• Primary Camera: 12-megapixel rear camera with a f/2.2 aperture
• Secondary Camera: 5 MP with 85-degree wide-angle lens f/2.0 aperture
• Battery: 5300 mAh
• Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price in Nepal (Updated): Rs.33,599
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with a humongous 6.44-inch touchscreen display. It feels more premium and comfortable to hold due its metal body and rounded edges. There is a Non-removable Li-Ion 5300 mAh battery. The phone supports USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. It too has fingerprint scanner which is faster and reliable. Unfortunately, there is no split-screen multitasking mode on this massive 6.44-inch touchscreen phone which may be deal breaking for some users.
It comes with Snapdragon 625 processor which is less powerful than its previous Mi Max phone which had Snapdragon 650 inside it. Another positive side of this phone is its huge 5300 mAh battery. The stock charger supports Qualcomm quick charge which enables the battery to go from 0 to 100% in 2 hours and 15 minutes. I think people would appreciate the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 due to its Extra-large display, fast charging mode, Robust processor and Good battery backup.
- OTTO CR03 Review: Good Pick for First-time Users!So, at under Rs. 7,000. What kind of phone would you prefer? A bar phone…
- Honda HR-V Available in Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 99 LakhsThis shouldn’t come as such a surprise given the extreme popularity of SUVs in Nepal.…
- X-AGE Accessories Launched in Nepal: Headphones, Powerbanks, Speakers & MoreX-AGE Mobile founded in 2000 deals in affordable mobile phones and accessories. Currently, this brand…