Xiaomi Nepal has announced the long-awaited launch of Mi 6 in Nepal. It is a premium high-end device; continuing to push its boundary through innovation. Mi series has been popular smartphone brand due to its cost and quality build. Vatsal Impex (Official Distributor of Xiaomi products in Nepal) has set the offer price for Mi 6 at Rs. 52,800. You can also purchase the phone online via their official website.
Xiaomi Mi 6 houses a 5.15-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 428 pixels per inch. The phone is powered by 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and Adreno 540 GPU. It runs on 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and comes with 64GB of internal storage which cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi 6 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The device runs MIUI 8 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and is powered by long lasting Li-Po 3350mAh battery.
DON’T MISS: Xiaomi Redmi 4X Review – Best Budget Smartphone?
Xiaomi Mi 6 Key Specifications
• Display –5.15″ display with reduced glare
• Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processors
• CPU – 2.45GHz octa-core
• GPU –Adreno 540
• Memory – 64GB internal storage, 6GB RAM
• OS –Android 7.1.1 Nougat
• Primary Camera – 12+ 12MP Dual rear camera
• Secondary Camera –8MP front-facing camera
• Battery – Li-Po 3350mAh
• Sensors – Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass, Ambient light sensor, Barometer
Xiaomi Mi 6 Price in Nepal (Updated Price): Rs. 52,800
Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with 5.15-inch IPS LCD FHD curved display with a reduced glare which reduces harmful blue rays. It has the latest processor i.e Snapdragon 835 smooth for multitasking purposes. It packs the long lasting Li-Po 3350mAh battery for better battery life.
The strong feature of Mi 6 is its dual rear 12-megapixel cameras with optical zoom. Sadly it does not support 3.5mm headphones socket, and this means that users can use a USB-Type C to 3.5mm adaptor if necessary. Another dark side of Mi 6 is that its storage is not expandable. The phone is splash resistant with MIUI 8.2 based and runs on Android v7.1.1 Nougat. It too has 8MP front-facing camera for better selfies. The best selling point of Mi 6 would be its 12+ 12MP Dual rear camera, its beast processor, and long lasting battery life.
- Amazfit Smartwatch Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsAmazfit is smart wearable and accessories brand based in China. The brand comes under Huami…
- Apple iMac and iMac Pro 2020 Now Available in NepalApple iMac and iMac Pro 2020 were launched in August 2020. And, now they are…
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…