As the government implements tighter restrictions on movement, access to cash is crucial than ever. Be it for stockpiling daily essentials or emergency situations, it’s important that you have access to payment options. Moreover, it’s imperative that people with no access to banks or online solutions receive their money. And for this exact reason, Western Union has initiated a home delivery service for money transfer and remittance in Nepal.
Western Union has started this service in collaboration with Annapurna Travels & Tours and Hulas Remittance. This service will enable customers to send and receive money through the comfort of their homes during the lockdown. The service will be available from 10 AM to 4 PM every day, only within Kathmandu Valley.
How to Receive Money at Home?
First, you need to confirm that the sender has sent the money. Then, you will need to contact Annapurna Travel & Tours or Hulas Remittance to identify the nearest branch.
The request will then be sent to the home delivery team. A representative agent will then contact the customer and request a copy of their ID by WhatsApp. Then the agent will verify all the related information to process the home delivery.
After successful verification, the agent will arrive at the receiver’s residence. Then the agent will verify the receiver’s original ID. If verified, the receiver will need to sign on the transaction receipt. Then finally, the agent will hand over the money.
You can call at below-mentioned numbers for further information:
- Annapurna Travel & Tours: (+977) 014223530
- Hulas Remittance: (+977) 9851019973
Financial Access to a Broad Range of Customers
Online payment has proved to be an effective solution during this crisis. But it’s not feasible for everyone. Some people do not have access to a bank, let alone online payment. Therefore this service will help a broad range of people to access money. People from abroad can send money with full belief than their loved ones will receive it. Not just that but people without a bank account can receive the money as well.
The launch of this new agent service – delivering money to customers home will help the public access cash, thereby providing essential financial services to a broad range of customers, including those who do not hold bank accounts
– Jean Claude Farah, President, Global Network, Western Union
“We understand the situation is tough and are happy to provide customers with alternative solutions during this difficult time. Our new money transfer doorstep delivery service will ensure that the public has access to cash, thereby providing essential financial services to a broad range of customers, including those who do not hold bank accounts,” says Hemant Golchha, Director, Hulas Remittance.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…