In the next few days, a weather forecasting technology will be implemented at Puranchaur of Pokhara Lekhnath Metropolitan City, Kaski. The system is being developed by the Department of Hydrology and Meteorology, and Green Forest Programme, in collaboration with Small Earth Nepal.
- According to Small Earth chair, Dhiraj Pradhananga, the technology will be able to forecast weather for up to three days in advance. He also said that training would be provided to farmers to use the system and that the weather forecasting information would also be sent to the farmer’s mobile phones via SMS; for the first phase, 25 farmers will be sent the data.
- The forecast information will also be available via a notice board. With the help of the information, the farmers will be able to protect their crops.
- UN Country Office in Nepal Switches to Solar Power
- First of its Kind Real Time Weather Radar to Come into Operation Soon
- Pokhara Metropolitan Bans Facebook During Office Hours
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Review: Best Compact PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Durable Build Consistent Performance Camera versatility Compactness Cons Main camera could…
Vianet Introduces XGS-PON Technology, Offering up to 2 Gbps Symmetrical Internet SpeedsHIGHLIGHTS Vianet announces XGS Extreme internet package. The package has two plans: symmetrical 1Gbps and…
Yamaha Saluto Price in Nepal (March 2023 Updated)Highlights Yamaha Saluto 125 price in Nepal is Rs. 2.46 Lakhs. Yamaha Saluto comes with…