The authorized importers of Volkswagen in Nepal, Pooja International recently launched the most awaited Tiguan in Nepal. Volkswagen Tiguan Price in Nepal for the base petrol variant is Rs. 99,00,000. The new Tiguan is available in four variants- Trendline 1.4, Comfortline and Highline 2.0L in both diesel and petrol engines.
The latest generation Tiguan is also shortlisted for World Car of the year award. The newest vehicle from the German Automaker has many features including an ergonomic interior for a plush and comfortable ride with utilities at your fingertips. The all-new Tiguan is based on Volkswagen MQB(Modularer Querbaukasten) platform and is powered by 1.4L and a 2.0L TSI and TDI engine mated to a seven-speed automatic-DSG gearbox and delivers a peak power of 180 PS/132 KW with 320 Nm of torque and 150 PS/105 KW with 340 Nm of torque respectively. The car also comes with the 4Motion Intelligent all-wheel-drive system to provide off-the-road support and a comfortable ride.
The new Tiguan, ranging from 1500 to 3940 rpm, is features packed with distinctive characteristics,these include premium lifestyle features like Hill Start Assist, Auto Hold, self-sealing tyres, electronically personalized leather seats, Auto Park Assist, Cruise Control, automatic headlamp activation, App Connect, rain and light sensor, LED headlamps with DRLs, LED illuminated panoramic sunroof and keyless entry among others. Aimed at the family market, the car comes with additional safety features such as six airbags for both the front and rear seats and an Active Hood for pedestrian safety. The crossover comes with roof rails that can hold mountain bikes.
Volkswagon Tiguan Key Specs
- Variant: -Base
- Displacement: 1390cc
- Vehicle Type: SUV
- Max Power: 148 bhp @ 5000 – 6000 RPM
- Max Torque: 250 Nm @ 1500-3500 RPM
- Seat Capacity: 5
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Drive-train: Front Wheel Drive
- Ground Clearance: 201mm
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 71L
Volkswagon Tiguan Price in Nepal (Base Variant, 2017): Rs. 99,00,000
Devashish Biswas, the Assistant General Manager at Pooja International has revealed that the petrol-powered models are priced at Rs. 99,00,000 for the basic variant which is powered by 1390 cc and is automatic, Rs. 1,13,00,000 for the 1984 cc semi loaded automatic variant and Rs. 1,28,00,000 for the 1984 cc fully loaded automatic variant. The diesel-powered Tiguan is powered by 1969 cc semi loaded automatically is available at Rs. 1,17,00,000.
According to Devashish Bikash, the newly launched model by the German automaker promises to take the market by storm thanks to their eye-catching designs and the brand’s reputation for high precision engineering.
For more details, please contact Pooja Internationals.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…