Vivo has been releasing quite a few smartphones this year. The recent release of smartphones like Vivo V9 and Vivo Y75 has made Vivo a little bit more renowned in the Nepali market. Their smartphone, the Vivo V9 with the iPhone like notch caught a lot of attention in CES 2018. This time around Vivo has released a yet another smartphone: the Vivo Y71. Vivo Y71 price in Nepal is set Rs. 17,890.
The Vivo Y71 comes with a 6 inch IPS display with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels. This is powered by a Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 Octa Core Processor. This is accompanied by an Adreno 506 GPU. Along with this comes 2 Gigabytes of RAM and 16 Gigabytes of internal storage.
The camera on this device is an 8 megapixel f/2.0 aperture sensor and the front camera is a 5 Megapixel sensor. The operating system on this device is the new Android 8.1 Nougat with Funtouch OS. All of this is given juice by the 3360 mAh battery, which is nonremovable.
Vivo Y71 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.0-inch IPS HD LCD display with Gorilla Glass
- Resolution: 720×1440 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Memory: 16GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256GB), 2GB RAM
- OS: Funtouch OS based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Primary Camera: 8 MP f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3360 mAh battery
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, compass
Vivo Y71 Price in Nepal: Rs. 17,890
Vivo has been releasing phones this year and this might be a great way for them to finally foster in the Nepali market. After its recent release, the Vivo V9 got a lot of attention, Vivo might be optimistic that other phones they release will too receive such hype. This smartphone too looks decent on paper and might be a great bargain if it turns out as good as in real life like it is in the spec sheet.
You are getting SD 450 and a 2 Gigs of RAM. This might not sound very impressive but considering the fact that this comes at a sub 18 grand price point is freaking impressive. On top of that, you are getting an 18:9 aspect ratio display which is uncommon in phones at this price point. You might not get a better smartphone at this price point.
This phone is great and all but people are skeptical about getting phones from relatively new brands. It’s like people are afraid of change. This might turn out to be a curse for Vivo, so unless Vivo can rest assure their customers that this phone is not a complete crapshoot, I don’t think this phone will do very good in the Nepali Market.
So, tell us in the comments down below about what you think of the new Vivo Y71.
- Ncell Introduces “Wirefree+” Service: Here’s Everything We Know So Far!With internet usage at an all-time high, Ncell is bringing a new service called Ncell…
- Samsung Drops the Price of Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and 3 Other Smartphones in NepalRecently, Samsung hiked prices on some of the smartphones due to inflation and other consequences…
- iPhone SE (2020) Available for Pre-booking in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 73,000iPhone SE 2020 is a sequel to the first iPhone SE which was launched in…