Vivo is yet to make its smartphone debut in Nepal. But we can expect its debut to happen anytime soon. According to Vivo Nepal Facebook page, the company is prepping up for the launch of four smartphones.
Previously, in late October, the company had announced to launch only two devices, Vivo V7 and Vivo V7 Plus. Now in addition to that, it seems that they are mulling to bring two more new smartphones, Vivo Y69 and Vivo Y53 in the Nepali market. And as suggested by their latest Facebook post, we can expect all these smartphones to be launched on December.
Vivo Y53 and Y69 are a mid-range budget smartphone. Aimed at consumers who want solid smartphone experience at an affordable cost.
Vivo Y53 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 with a quad-core processor. The internal storage is 16GB (expandable via microSD) with 2 GB RAM. It has decent specs for the camera. The device runs on non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery.
Vivo Y69 is powered by MediaTek MT6750 with an octa-core processor. The internal storage is 32GB with 3 GB RAM. The camera has a bump in specs. Notably, it boasts 16MP front camera with 1080p recording. The device runs on non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Vivo Y53 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.0 inches IPS LCD display
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- CPU – Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 306
- Memory – 16 GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256GB), 2 GB RAM
- OS – Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 3.0
- Primary Camera – 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 5 MP, f/2.2
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
- Sensors – Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Vivo Y53 Price in Nepal(Expected): Rs. 13,000+
Vivo Y69 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches IPS HD LCD display
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6750
- CPU – Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Mali-T860MP2
- Memory – 32 GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256GB), 3 GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
Vivo Y69 Price in Nepal(Expected): Rs. 23,000+
Both the devices feature decent hardware. The smartphones have been well received both critically and commercially in the International market.
Vivo Y53 is an affordable device running Snapdragon 425. But you will get an outdated Android Marshmallow. Same goes for the hardware specs in Vivo Y69. Though Y69 seems to aim for selfie lovers with the 16MP front shooter. The complaint here is choosing MediaTek chipset instead of Snapdragon.
There should not be any place for complaints. Both devices stand out on their own. I would have loved something more to sweeten the deal. However, the performance is yet to be seen when it is launched in Nepal.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsBajaj Auto continues to be a leading force as a two-wheeler brand in Nepal. Through…
- Suzuki Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsSuzuki scooters are one of the popular scooter brands in Nepal. VG Suzuki is the…
- TicPods ANC Earbuds with 13mm HiFi Sound Driver Launched in NepalRecently, we have seen a lot of new TWS from different brands in Nepal. And,…