If your only wish is to dazzle your friends by how freaking good your phone looks, buy the UMIDIGI Z2 Pro with your eyes closed as it is making its way to Nepal soon. The phone looks even more stunning than the Twilight edition of the Huawei P20 Pro. However, if you care about more than just the phone’s design, keep on reading.
I’ll say it outright, the UMIDIG Z2 Pro has the internals to match its looks. The gorgeous glass back is interrupted by dual 16 +8 MP cameras on the back with the fingerprint sensor located right beneath them. Even the camera modules look luxuriously round and separated.
The front though… If you like the iPhone X, you will like this phone because it looks a lot like the iPhone X. The size and shape of the notch on both the phones are identical. But, before you go and bash UMIDIGI for copying Apple, you’d like to know that they have used this space wisely. The notch at the front houses dual 16 + 8 MP front-facing cameras too.
On the inside, UMIDIGI Z2 Pro contains the Helio P60 processor which is comparable to the Snapdragon 660 from Qualcomm. So, it’s a midrange processor. The performance would be fluid for normal tasks and apps but you won’t be able to play the latest games in the highest settings without any lag or stutter.
However, the 6GB of RAM included must help with the multitasking performance. Even flagships from top manufacturers like Samsung still use 4GB RAM. The internal storage is large too. 128GB is enough for most of your photos an average human would click. I said average.
UMIDIGI Z2 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch Full HD+ 19:9 LCD IPS screen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2246 @ 403 ppi
- Chipset: Helio P60 octa-core
- CPU: Octa-core (4 x 2.0GHz Cortex A73 + 4 x 2.0GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: ARM Mali G72 MP3 800MHz
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Memory: 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM
- Primary Camera: 16MP (F2.0)+8MP, Samsung sensor, autofocus (PDAF), Dual LED flash, 4K video recording
- Secondary Camera: 16MP+8MP with F2.0 aperture, Sony sensor, video recording 1080p
- Battery: 3,650mAh Fast charging 18W, Fast wireless charging 15W
UMIDIGI Z2 Pro Price in Nepal: TBD
To stand out from the pack, UMIDIGI Z2 Pro has some tricks up its sleeves like fast charging capabilities. It also has wireless fast charging, and it’s processor contains a special AI unit to handle image processing and battery management. Overall, UMIDIGI Pro is an amazing phone that will be one of the contenders for the best midrange device if it can maintain a desirable price.
When the UMIDIGI Z2 Pro will be released hasn’t yet been disclosed by UMIDIGI Nepal. They said it would be soon. So, let’s hope they will keep their promise. The price is yet to be announced too. We will notify you about it on the day this phone arrives.
SEE ALSO: UMIDIGI Mobiles Price in Nepal
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Peppy BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Affordable “Redmi Earbuds S” Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 3,199Xiaomi is on a roll with their new product launches. Recently, they launched products like…
- DocSumo Raises $220k Seed Funding from Better Capital, Techstars and BarclaysDocSumo, a document automation/AI startup has raised seed funding from Better Capital, an early-stage venture…