Umidigi is a relatively unknown smartphone manufacturer in Nepal. Though not so popular, Umidigi has produced fairly decent smartphones in the past. This time Umidigi has planned to release its new smartphone, Umidigi S2 Pro in Nepal.
Umidigi S2 Pro comes with a MediaTek Helio P25, MT6757CD Octa-Core processor, which is a 64-bit Architecture chip. It comes paired with aARM Mali-T880 MP2 Graphics Processing Unit. It comes equipped with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, which is kind of insane. It also has a microSD slot, which lets you expand your storage up to 256 GB. The screen on this device is a 6-inch IPS display, which has a resolution of 2160×1080 pixels. So, obviously, this is an 18:9 aspect ratio screen.
SEE ALSO: UMIDIGI Mobiles Price in Nepal
The camera setup on this device is an interesting one. It comes with a dual camera setup 13 Megapixel sensor paired with a 5 Megapixel sensor with an aperture of f/2.0. This camera is powerful enough to shoot 4K video at 30 fps. The area where it is different from other smartphones out there is all the features it packs in the camera app. It has HDR mode, “Potrait Mode”, ISO Settings, White balance settings, Exposure compensation, etc. The secondary front camera is a 16 Megapixel f/2.0 sensor, which too packs some decent modes including beauty mode. It is also used for a face unlock feature, which has become fairly popular in smartphones lately.
All this is being powered by a whopping 5100 mAh Battery, which is non-removable. This battery can give you up to 20 days of standby times. This battery can be juiced up with QuickCharge 2.0 feature.
Umidigi S2 Pro Key Specifications
- Display: 6.00-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080×2160 pixels (~402 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P25, MT6757CD
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A53, 4×1.6 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: ARM Mali-T880 MP2
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0+ 5 MP f/2.0
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 5100 mAh battery
Umidigi S2 Pro Price in Nepal(Expected): Rs. 55,000
Umidigi S2 Pro might come out to be a great smartphone. With the insane specs crammed inside of it with a great battery, this phone will somehow, be it small or a big one, make an impact on the Nepali Market. Though the price tag might be steep, we also have to take into consideration the specs we are getting, which is similar to that of other flagship devises like the Galaxy S8 and Note 8.
So tell us about what you think of the new Umidigi S8 Pro in the comments down below.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…