Previously priced at Rs. 20,900 (which was already a good deal), the UMIDIGI C-Note now costs just Rs. 17,999. If you haven’t heard the name of UMIDIGI, you should check them out. UMIDIGI is a Shenzen based Chinese smartphone manufacturer founded in 2012. They make affordable phones that are a great value for your money. UMIDIGI C-Note is one of those phones.
It is one of the rare phones that come with a Full HD screen in this price range. And the software is free of bloatware from the bootup. We didn’t know any Chinese manufacturer could make that happen. The light overlay of UMIDIGI over Android helps the phone run smoothly on the Quad Core MediaTek Processor and 3 GB of RAM.
And the 3 GB of RAM means that multitasking wouldn’t be a chore too. The camera performance of this phone is decent. Good shots in ample light. Not so great in low light. Typical in this price segment.
UMIDIGI hyped very much about the high-density battery on this phone but the battery life that you get is just average. 3.5 to 4 hrs of screen-on time. Its good enough, maybe. But not great. So, don’t buy this phone for its battery life.
UMIDIGI C-Note Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches FHD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 2.5D Curved Glass
- Chipset – MediaTek MTK6737T
- CPU – Quad-core 1.5GHz
- GPU – Mali-T720MP2
- Memory – 32GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage, 3GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Primary Camera – 13 MP with ISOCELL sensor, dual phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 5MP
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3800 mAh battery
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
UMIDIGI C-Note Price in Nepal: Rs. 17,999
Overall the UMIDIGI C-Note justifies the price, especially with that Full HD screen but rivals like Xiaomi produce phones like Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus which give the UMIDIGI C-Note a tough competition in the price range.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…