The astounding mid-range conqueror from Huawei is now available in the Nepali market for a reduced price. Huawei Nova 2i has become the best mid-segment smartphone in Nepal. It is the first mid-range phone in Nepal with a quad camera setup and 18:9 aspect ratio display which will now cost Rs. 30,900 instead of Rs. 33,900. Get ready to enjoy this prolific product which is now available at just Rs. 30,900.
The Huawei Nova 2i comes with a 5.9 inch full HD + Full view display with 1080×2160 resolution. Under the hood, the Huawei Nova 2i is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 659 SoC coupled with 4GB RAM & Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. It comes with 64 GB of internal storage with expandable storage option via a Micro-SD card.
Huawei has a dual secondary camera with the main sensor being 13MP and the other at 2MP. Similarly, the dual rear camera setup at back consists of a 16MP main sensor and a 2MP support sensor. The Nova 2i runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1 on top. The sensors included in this phone are fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity & compass.
Huawei Nova 2i Key Specifications
- Display: 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels (~409 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 659
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP2
- OS: Android 7.0(Nougat)
- Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: Dual(16 MP + 2 MP), phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: Dual(13 MP, f/2.0 + 2 MP)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery
Huawei Nova 2i Price in Nepal: Rs. 30,900
We have already reviewed this device and it’s a very decent mid-range smartphone. You’ll definitely have an amazing experience using this device. This phone has everything; hardware, software, build, design and particularly the camera. And now its even more affordable.
Watch our review of Huawei Nova 2i below.
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen to Launch in Nepal SoonSamsung Galaxy A21s was launched last month in India. And, now it’s heading to Nepal.…
- DFSK Glory 560, Affordable Seven Seater SUV, Launching in Nepal SoonDFSK Glory 560 is launching soon in Nepal! Kuzu Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors…
- vivo Y30 with 5000 mAh Battery & Helio P35 Launching in Nepal SoonVivo recently launched the vivo V19 in Nepal And, now Vivo is ready to launch…