The astounding mid-range conqueror from Huawei is now available in the Nepali market for a reduced price. Huawei Nova 2i has become the best mid-segment smartphone in Nepal. It is the first mid-range phone in Nepal with a quad camera setup and 18:9 aspect ratio display which will now cost Rs. 30,900 instead of Rs. 33,900. Get ready to enjoy this prolific product which is now available at just Rs. 30,900.
The Huawei Nova 2i comes with a 5.9 inch full HD + Full view display with 1080×2160 resolution. Under the hood, the Huawei Nova 2i is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 659 SoC coupled with 4GB RAM & Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. It comes with 64 GB of internal storage with expandable storage option via a Micro-SD card.
Huawei has a dual secondary camera with the main sensor being 13MP and the other at 2MP. Similarly, the dual rear camera setup at back consists of a 16MP main sensor and a 2MP support sensor. The Nova 2i runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1 on top. The sensors included in this phone are fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity & compass.
Huawei Nova 2i Key Specifications
- Display: 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels (~409 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 659
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP2
- OS: Android 7.0(Nougat)
- Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: Dual(16 MP + 2 MP), phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: Dual(13 MP, f/2.0 + 2 MP)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery
Huawei Nova 2i Price in Nepal: Rs. 30,900
We have already reviewed this device and it’s a very decent mid-range smartphone. You’ll definitely have an amazing experience using this device. This phone has everything; hardware, software, build, design and particularly the camera. And now its even more affordable.
Watch our review of Huawei Nova 2i below.
- Honor 8S, with Entry-level Specs, Launched in Nepal for Rs. 12,500!Review of: Honor 8sReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On July 17, 2019Last modified:July 17, 2019Summary:Okay, there’s not…
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Rumored for Launch in 2019: What Should You Know?“If a commuter segment motorcycles were stylish, I’d definitely buy that!” “I want to buy…
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 Officially Launched: Beautiful or Ugly?Finally! Suzuki decided to give Gixxer’s the much-needed redesign. Apparently, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and…