- The two firms are: China Railway Engineering Consulting Group (CRECG) and China Energy Engineering Corporation (CEEC). They have been asked to submit their business proposals to KVDA soon.
- Last April, the Ministry of Urban Development approved the first phase of the project, a 6.2 km road between Chobhar and Satungal.
- The project was then delayed for many months due to land acquisition disputes.
- The project covers 72 Km Outer Ring Road and has to acquire 9,000 ropanis of land in Chobhar and Satungal. The land acquisition is estimated at Rs. 20 billion.
- The road, once built, is expected to ease the growing traffic in Kathmandu Valley.
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Samsung Galaxy A04 with Unisoc SC9863A to Launch Soon in NepalSamsung unveiled its new budget phone — the Samsung Galaxy A04 on August 24, 2022.…
Purple Launches a Bunch of New Accessories in NepalEarlier this year, a new Nepali accessory brand Purple was launched in Nepal, debuting three…
Honor 70 with 54MP Sensor to Launch Soon in NepalHonor is ready to launch Honor 70 in Nepal. It is Honor’s upper mid-range smartphone…