- The two firms are: China Railway Engineering Consulting Group (CRECG) and China Energy Engineering Corporation (CEEC). They have been asked to submit their business proposals to KVDA soon.
- Last April, the Ministry of Urban Development approved the first phase of the project, a 6.2 km road between Chobhar and Satungal.
- The project was then delayed for many months due to land acquisition disputes.
- The project covers 72 Km Outer Ring Road and has to acquire 9,000 ropanis of land in Chobhar and Satungal. The land acquisition is estimated at Rs. 20 billion.
- The road, once built, is expected to ease the growing traffic in Kathmandu Valley.
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Hanway Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is a complete price list for Hanway bikes in Nepal. Motors Avenue, the authorized…
Hanway V-Bob 250, with V-Twin Engine, Bookings Open in Nepal!2022 Hanway VBob 250 is coming soon in Nepal. Motors Avenue, the authorized distributor of…
Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsXiaomi is one of the fastest-growing smartphone brands in the world. Good smartphone at an…