Jagadamba Motors, the authorized sole distributor of TVS bikes in Nepal, has launched the new TVS Jupiter classic edition in Nepal. The scooter was launched in TVS Everest Premier League(EPL) finale where TVS was the title sponsor of the event. The TVS Jupiter Classic comes drenched in a sunlit ivory body color featuring a stylish design.
The all new TVS Jupiter Classic price in Nepal is Rs. 189,900. Test Rides and Pre-bookings of the vehicle is available at TVS showrooms all over Nepal.
The new TVS Jupiter Classic is powered by a 110cc single cylinder air-cooled engine delivering a maximum power of 7.88 bhp at a 7500rpm and maximum torque of 8Nm at 5500rpm. The scooter comes with two riding modes as ‘Eco Mode’ and ‘Power Mode’ enhancing the superior performance with ride comfort. Delivering an average of 40 kmpl, the top speed of the scooter is measured to be 85 kmph. The scooter rides impressively through its 12-inch alloy wheels and telescopic front suspension.
This TVS Jupiter classic edition introduces a variety of new features as elegant chrome mirrors, eye-catching chrome backrest, comfortable seats, smart USB charger, attractive body graphics and redesigned front to enhance the stylish appearance of the scooter. The braking system of the scooter is built up of front 220mm Disc and rear 130mm Drum brakes. The ground clearance of the scooter is 150mm with a wheelbase of 1275mm.
Some of the standout features of the scooter include Alloy wheels, Dual tone finish, Low seat height with large front space. There is a 5-litre fuel tank inbuilt with external fuel filling system. The new scooter gets TVS patented Econometer to switch between the riding modes. It packs a 12V maintenance-free battery reducing the after-sales maintenance cost of the scooter.
TVS Jupiter Classic Key Specs
- Displacement: 109.7cc
- Max Power: 7.88 bhp @ 7500rpm
- Max Torque: 8Nm @ 5500rpm
- Average: 40 kmpl
- Top Speed: 85 kmph
- Fuel Tank: 5 Ltr
- Ground Clearance: 150 mm
- Kerb Weight: 108 kg
TVS Jupiter Classic Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,89,900
The new Jupiter classic is perfect for classic and stylish scooter lovers at the affordable price range with a good fuel average. In the classic Scooter range, the new Jupiter classic is comparatively cheaper competing against the scooters of Honda, Yamaha, Vespa and many other preferred brands. Jupiter classic stands out with its unique and stylish features to change the overview of Nepalese Automobile Market.
Looking for a stylish daily ride? Get yourself the all-new Jupiter Classic with exciting introductory offers at Jagadamba Motors.
For more details on the scooter, feel free to contact Jagadamba Motors at their official Facebook page.
- CFMoto 250NK Launched in Nepal for Rs. 4.60 Lakhs
- BSE Kayo T4 Dirt Bike Launched in Two Variants in Nepal
- Ducati Scrambler Now Available in Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 19.80 Lakh
Read all bike news in Nepal at TechLekh. Stay updated!
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 Officially Launched: Beautiful or Ugly?Finally! Suzuki decided to give Gixxer’s the much-needed redesign. Apparently, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and…
- OnePlus 7 Open for Pre-Booking in Nepal: Affordable & Still Superb?Review of: Oneplus 7Price:Rs. 66,999Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On July 16, 2019Last modified:July 16, 2019Summary:But you…
- Sony Camera Super Deals – These Discounts Are Really HUGE!!!While Sony’s smartphones haven’t been able to make much space for themselves on the smartphone…