Tecno is set to launch a new budget smartphone; Tecno Spark 6 Go in Nepal. Tecno Spark 6 Go is a rebranded version of the Tecno Spark Go 2020 which was recently launched in India.
Tecno Spark 6 Go will be available in a single 2GB RAM and 32GB storage variant. This is basically an entry-level smartphone that runs on Android 10 (Android Go Edition).
So, what do we get with the Tecno Spark 6 Go? Let’s have a look at it!
Tecno Spark 6 Go Specifications
- Body: 1645.6 x 76.3 x 9.1 mm, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.52 inches IPS LCD, 720 x 1600 pixels
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A20 (12 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8300
- Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM
- OS: Android 10, Android Go
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- 0.2 MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Colors: Aqua Blue, Ice Jadeite
Tecno Spark 6 Go Price in Nepal: ~ Rs. 11,000 – Rs. 12,000 (Expected)
Tecno Spark 6 Go Overview
Tecno Spark 6 Go has a similar design as the Tecno Spark 5 Pro. The plastic back has a gradient finish with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The camera module now holds a dual camera.
On the front, it has a waterdrop notch.
Tecno Spark 6 Go has a 6.52 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. They are calling it a Dot Notch screen with 480 nits of brightness.
The HD screen has a 20:9 aspect ratio and 269 PPI.
Tecno Spark 6 GO is using a Mediatek Helio A20 chipset. It has a Quad-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and PowerVR GE6300 GPU. Along with it, it has 2GB RAM and 32GB storage.
Mediatek Helio A20 is the latest entry-level chipset from Mediatek introduced in 2020. This chipset is based on the Helio A22 chipset. Both of them have the same CPU config, the only difference is that the Helio A20 is a 12nm chipset whereas the Helio A22 is a 16nm chipset. Also, the Helio A20 uses a different GE8320 GPU.
This chipset is a budget level chipset that will let you perform basic tasks only. Also, it supports 4G VOLTE.
Tecno Spark 6 GO has a dual-camera setup on the rear. It has a 13MP main sensor and a 0.2MP AI lens.
On the front, it has an 8MP camera for selfies.
Battery and OS
Tecno Spark 6 Go has a 5000 mAh battery and it doesn’t have support for the fast charging. Well, the phone should last for more than a day but charging won’t be quick due to the unavailability of fast charging.
Tecno Spark 6 GO is using Android 10 Go.
Tecno Spark 6 Go Price in Nepal and Availability
Tecno Spark 6 Go price in India is INR 6,499. So, Tecno Spark 6 Go price in Nepal could be around Rs. 11,000 – Rs. 12,000.
Tecno Spark 6 GO design looks pretty good. It has a dual-camera setup as well with a 13MP main sensor. And, it has a good battery capacity.
For an entry-level phone, the chipset also seems decent but let’s see if it launches for an aggressive price.
What do you think about the Tecno Spark 6 GO? Let us know in the comments below!
Also, watch our best phones under Rs. 15,000 in Nepal.
- Symphony Mobiles to Launch 4 Budget Smartphones in NepalSymphony smartphone is a totally new brand for Nepal. Based in Bangladesh, Symphony bar phones…
- CFMoto 250SR Launch in Nepal Confirmed for Early 2021CFMoto 250SR is coming soon in Nepal. ANNA International Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of…
- HiFuture to Launch TWS and Smart Wearables in Nepal SoonPlenty of new brands are entering Nepal in the audio and smartwatch categories. HiFuture, a…