TATA Motors has been a figurehead in terms of producing comfortable family cars that everyone can afford. TATA Nano is a simple example of a car that redefined affordability. However, affordable didn’t necessarily mean a poorly made car. It came with all the necessary and then some extra.
Likewise, following on the path set by its predecessors, Sipradi Trading Pvt. Ltd.—the authorized distributors of TATA motors in Nepal—announced the launch of the all-new TATA Tigor. This compact sedan reenters into the Nepali market with the all-new features, updated color schemes, modernized look and so much more. TATA Tigor price in Nepal starts from Rs. 27.55 Lakhs. The consumers will get to chose from different variants powered by a petrol engine.
TATA Tigor is powered by either 1.2L Petrol or 1.05L Diesel – Revotron Engine. You’ll notice quite significate difference in power and torque based on the type of the engine. The 1.2L Petrol Engine will deliver 85PS of max power and 114Nm of max torque. Whereas, the 1.05L Diesel Engine will deliver 70PS and 140Nm respectively. Furthermore, you’ll get to choose transmission type between Automatic and Manual in Petrol and Manual in Diesel.
It comes to the standard suspension like McPherson Strut with Coil Spring on the front and Closed profile Twist beam with Dual-path Strut on the rear.
“The Sedan for The Stars” is the official slogan for the TATA Tigor. So, you get a basic summary of things to expect. The car is all about that premium feel. Let’s talk about the things you’ll notice in an instant. You get double-barrel layout along with dual projector lamps. Moreover, you’ll also get the all-new hexagonal grill which can be seen on the tail lamps as well. The unique design is carried out over to the 15-inch alloy wheels with the dual color scheme. You might just fall in love with the all-new design. To be fair, the facelift did update the look quite significantly.
It is available in six different colors: Egyptian Blue, Roman Silver, Espresso Brown, Berry Red, Pearlescent White, and Titanium Grey. As usual, the trend of over-the-top names for color scheme continues.
TATA Tigor is all about that premium feel. The interiors have been crafted with extreme finesse, premium black and grey interior theme, titanium color faux leather seats, and premium knotted roof liner that gives you the first-class experience.
Top that with more features like height-adjustable driver’s seat, spacious legroom, fully automated temperature control, 7-inch infotainment system, Harman certified Audio and the list goes on! You simply get what you’re paying for.
Moreover, Tigor doesn’t overlook the safety features. Being a family car, it comes equipped with all the latest and the greatest. Dual airbags, ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD), and Corner Stability Control (CSC) are standard. Another interesting feature is that the door automatically locks if unattended for more than 30 seconds. Since you get an energy absorbing body structure thanks to the high strength steel, it’s just another added bonus!
TATA Tigor (Petrol Variant) Key Specifications
- Engine: 2L Petrol-Revotron
- Displacement: 1199cc
- Mileage: 25+ km/l
- Transmission: 5-speed Auto/Manual
- Max Power: 100 PS @ 3600
- Max Torque: 200 PS @ 1750 rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 40L
- Ground Clearance: 165mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Kerb Weight: 1204kg
- Boot Space: 419L
- Front Tyres: 175/65 R14
- Rear Tyres: 175/65 R14
- Brakes: Ventilated Disc (Front) & Drum (Rear), ABS
- Suspension: McPherson Strut, Coil Spring (Front), Twisted Torsion Beam, Coil Spring (Rear)
- Safety: Airbags, ABS with EBD, CSC
TATA Tigor Price in Nepal (Revotron XE): Rs. 27,55,000
- TATA Tigor ( RT XE with PW & TS) Price in Nepal: Rs. 27,95,000
- TATA Tigor ( Revetron XT) Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,95,000
- TATA Tigor ( Revotron XZ) Price in Nepal: Rs. 31,95,000
- TATA Tigor ( Revetron XZO) Price in Nepal: Rs. 33,55,000
TATA Tigor tries to provide as much as they can, without going overboard. I love the attention TATA has given to its interior. Even though it is more-or-less plastic, the final finish is amazing. Offering two drive modes: City and Eco mode just goes to show its practicability. Adding to that practicality, it offers good mileage, decent performance, enough features at an affordable price. I say, affordable as a good car can cost you somewhere around Rs. 50+ Lakhs. TATA Tigor tries to provide the middle ground between affordability and practicality. That’s called it’s a whole package, too good for anyone to ignores.
Are you a fan of a compact sedan? What are your thoughts on the TATA Tigor? Share us your thoughts in the comments down below?
- Daraz Mobile Week – Get Literally up to 25% Discount using Card Payment!Daraz is bringing us another week of amazing offers on electronic products in four days.…
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Available on Daraz at Rs. 5800 – Why is it Priced So High? Find out!Review of: Xiaomi Mi Band 4Price:Rs. 5800Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:5On June 20, 2019Last modified:June 20,…
- TATA Altroz Expected to Launch in Nepal at NADA Auto Show 2019Review of: TATA AltrozReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 20, 2019Last modified:June 20, 2019Summary:I want to…