Samsung J7 lineup is probably the one thing that has more sequels than the Fast and the Furious franchise. I mean come on Samsung. LOL. Nevertheless, Samsung has not disappointed its customers so far.
Some people might not be a fan of what Samsung does with their camera or the UI, but they deliver quality products and that is the one thing that matters the most. Adding to its “J7” lineup, they have released yet another smartphone: the J7 Duo and yes with an AMOLED screen. The price of this Samsung J7 Duo in Nepal is set Rs. 28, 890.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo comes with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. Inside, it is powered by a 14nm Exynos 7870 octa-core processor. It has a 4GB of RAM supported by 32 GB of storage which is further expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB. For GPU, it has a Mali-G71.
Talking about the camera of this phone, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro has a dual camera setup on the back with a 13MP and a 5MP sensor with each having an aperture of f/1.9. On the front, it has a 8MP sensor with an aperture of f/1.9 again. It is running on the Android 8.0 Oreo.
In terms of power, this phone has a 3000mAh battery which is a non-removable Li-ion battery. Talking about the sensor, the typical sensors like fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and a compass is present in this phone.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches FULL HD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 720×1280 pixels
- Chipset – Exynos 7870 Octa
- CPU – Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU – Mali-G71
- Memory – 32 GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage(up to 256GB), 4 GB RAM
- OS – Android OS, v8.0 (Oreo)
- Primary Camera – 8 MP, f/1.9, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – Dual: 13 MP (f/1.9) + 5 MP (f/1.9), autofocus, LED flash
- Battery – Non-removable Li-ion 3000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo Price in Nepal: Rs. 28,890
I am among the very few people who actually ‘admire’ the budget Samsung smartphone. And mind you, I am an Apple fanboy, but still, Samsung continues to amaze me by what they have done with their budget smartphone and how well optimized they are. Most people also don’t like the Samsung UI as well, but again, I am an outlier on this one too. I like it. But hey, it’s just me.
You are getting a fairly powerful processor for the price you pay. Samsung makes great chipsets, an octa-core processor which has a similar performance to that of the Snapdragon 625. On top of that, you are getting 4 gigs of RAM which is going to give you great performance. This might not be the best thing out there for heavy tasks such as gaming (PUBG) but it is certainly up there.
I think this smartphone will great in Nepal because no matter how much people criticize Samsung smartphones, they still buy it. Maybe because of how good their devices look. This doesn’t have that bezel-less screen but there have to be some smartphones that retain a bezel, right? In a nutshell, I am impressed by this smartphone. You can grab this phone soon because it will be hitting the shelves tomorrow.
So, tell us in the comments down below about what you think of the Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo in the comments down below.
- Sony Camera Super Deals – These Discounts Are Really HUGE!!!While Sony’s smartphones haven’t been able to make much space for themselves on the smartphone…
- Samsung’s Two Flagship Phones Gets Heavy Discount!Though there are many smartphone companies vying for the top spot in the smartphone world,…
- Runner Monsoon Offer is LIVE! – Up to Rs. 20,000 Discount!Everyone quick! There’s an awesome offer on our hands. Raman Motors, the authorized distributors of…