According to Integrated Mobility Solutions (IMS), Samsung’s latest flagship phone the Galaxy Note 8 will launch next week in Nepal. The price is not revealed yet but the phone will arrive next week in Nepal. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price in Nepal can be expected to be around Rs. 1,10,000.
The latest Flagship phone of Samsung in the note series has been unveiled. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 releases on September 15 in US and UK. The Galaxy Note 8 is a successor of previous years Note 7. The Galaxy Note 7 was a disaster that everyone has heard of. The exploding battery of Note 7 caused a serious amount of damage to the company’s reputation.
Now with this serious issue in mind, Samsung has carefully tested its battery before launching this phone and now we can safely say that Galaxy Note 8 doesn’t explode.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Key Specifications
- Display – 6.3-inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Infinity Edge, Corning Gorilla glass 5 protection
- Resolution – 1440 x 2960 pixels (~521 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Exynos 8895 Octa
- CPU – Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz)
- GPU – Mali-G71 MP20
- OS – Android 7.1.1(Nougat)
- Memory – 64/128/256 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/1.7, PDAF & 52mm, f/2.4, AF), OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera – 8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1/3.6″ sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,10,000(Expected)
All the specs built in in this phone is there to justify the Galaxy Note 8 as a premium high-end flagship phone. But the battery capacity is not powerful enough. Of course, the company didn’t take any risk in the battery department, but the battery capacity is not up to the mark of a flagship phone.
Yes, this phone is a big phone and this is because the note series is relatively bigger than other phones of Samsung. So if you have small hands and you are looking forward to purchasing Galaxy Note 8 you will find it difficult to work on the device.
So anyone up for buying the Galaxy Note 8 in Nepal? Stay tuned for more updates.