Samsung recently announced the Galaxy Note 10 lineup, which consists of two different models: the Galaxy Note 10 and the Note 10 Plus. They are also the first Samsung phones without a headphone jack.
With no time after the official global launch, both of these phones are available for preorder in Nepal. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Price in Nepal is set Rs. 1,16,000 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus price in Nepal is set Rs. 1,35,000 . And, if you preorder any of these two phones before August 23rd, you get to choose between the following offers:
- Free Samsung Galaxy Buds
- Galaxy Watch Active for an additional Rs. 12,000
- 24-inch Curved Monitor for an additional Rs. 12,000
To preorder head to http://bit.ly/note10pre-order and check for the nearest store where you have to pay Rs. 5000 to reserve your Note 10/ Note 10+.This is the first time where Note users will get to choose between two models. And, choosing the right one is not just about the screen sizes; there are quite a few differences between the two. Let’s have a look at them.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 starts at NRs. 1,16,000. It has a 6.3 inch AMOLED display along with 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It lacks microSD slot for expandable storage and 45W fast charging capability which is present on the Note 10+. The display is only Full HD on the Note 10 and it also has a smaller battery at 3500 mAh.
If you don’t mind missing out on these features, Note 10 could be a better fit for your pocket!
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ starts at NRs. 1,35,000. It has a bigger 6.8 inches QHD AMOLED display and comes with 12GB RAM and 256/512 GB internal storage. The Note 10+ gets and additional TOF 3D camera except the microSD slot and 45W fast charging. However, the 45W fast charger won’t be included in the box.
Both of the phones will be flaunting the same processor: Exynos 9825. It’s a new 7nm chipset from Samsung, it has an Octacore CPU (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) and Mali-G76 MP12 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ both look great. If you’d like something small and still have the feature of a Note device then Samsung Note 10 should be perfect for you. But, the Note 10+ certainly looks appealing with the 45W fast charging and a bigger battery.
ALSO READ: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Long Term Review: Overall A Fantastic Phone that Captures Awesome Videos!
But, I was disappointed not to see 90HZ display on the Note lineup. This feature would have made these new devices really cool. Personally, I don’t see the Note 10 or the Note 10+ as a big upgrade but nonetheless, they look like a good device.
We’ll get our hands on these devices in a week and we’ll be rolling out plenty of contents on the Note 10 and Note 10+. Stay tuned!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in NepalSamsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…