The sudden transition of mid-range smartphone in affordability and technicality field has shifted the whole smartphone market to a new level. Flagship specifications at an affordable pricing has managed to encapsulate the attention of majority of the user. Capitalizing this particular aspect, many rookie brands have soared to the top outmaneuvering some of the mafias of the game. In 2019, Samsung was the so-called victim.
So, as a countermeasure Samsung decided to launch 2 smartphones with flagship titles down in the high-end mid-tier department. At the end of 2019, Samsung S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite were flashed in the market. And since then, we’ve been waiting for its release in Nepal.
Well, the good news is that one of the phone, the Samsung Note 10 Lite, has exclusively launched on Daraz today. So, now let me ask you, any guesses at what price it may be launching at? I’ll be saving the price details for later, so try to guess it by then!
Offers on Samsung Note 10 Lite
Since the phone is exclusively launched on Daraz, there must be some hidden offers available on the device, don’t you think so too? You’d be right to think so because well, offers are what best describe Daraz after all.
Firstly, no matter where you reside within Nepal, the phone will be shipped to your house free of cost. Then, for the first 50 customers, you get a set of Accurate Wireless Bluetooth NAPE Ear dots for free. Furthermore, to celebrate the purchase, the first 100 customers can enjoy a 20% discount on Food and Beverages at Shangrila Hotel.
Now, Talking About the Note 10 Lite Itself…
The Note 10 Lite design wise is a lot like the Samsung’s Mid-range A-Series smartphones. Flat screen, slightly thick bezel, boxy camera setup gives away that impression. The signature punch-hole (Infinity O Cutout) display of the Note 10 is still retained though. For display, the phone sports a 6.7” Super AMOLED display whose resolution tops out at 1080p.
Under the hood, we have an Exynos 9810 as core processor coupled with 6/8GB RAM with 128GB internals. The phone comes with Samsung’s own mesmerizing One UI 2 on top Android 10.
In the camera department, we have a triple camera setup with a 12MP sensor with dual pixel tech/OIS at the center spotlight. The other 12MP telephoto with OIS and the third 12MP ultrawide sensors complete the boxy rear camera setup. Over to the front, under the punch-hole notch we have a 32MP sensor.Finally, powering the entire phone is a 4500mAh battery size that supports 25W fast charging. And oh! under display fingerprint sensor, the signature S-Pen with most essential features, and a headphone jack are some of the other exciting features of the Note 10 Lite.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inches “Infinity-O” Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels); 20:9 aspect ratio; 394ppi
- Chipset: Exynos 9810; 10nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP18
- Software & UI: Android 10 with Samsung’s One UI 2.0 on top
- RAM: 6 / 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable up to 512GB via a dedicated SD card slot)
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 12MP, f/1.7 OIS PDAF primary shooter
– 12MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle (123º) lens
– 12MP, f/2.4 OIS 2x Zoom telephoto lens
– LED flash
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4500 mAh battery with 25W super-fast charging
Samsung Note 10 Lite Price in Nepal (8/128GB): Rs 59,999
So, what’s the compromise?
There’re reasons as to why this one is titled the “Lite” version. Unlike the Note 10, you do miss out on some important features. The curved screen, a Snapdragon processor, IP certification, Hands-Free gestures are some of the compromises that Samsung has made to bring the Note 10 down to the price of Rs 60,000.
Even, for 60k, the compromises seem quite alright but I’m still not satisfied with it. I guess I just can’t cope up with the Exynos processor, and the mid-tier design changes on the phone. What do you guys think, is this a deal-breaker for you? Do let us know in the comments down below.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 5.69 LakhsHusqvarna Vitpilen 250 and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is now available in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand &…
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Launched in Nepal: Priced Well!Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is now in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand & Co.…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…