Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy F62 in India on February 2021. And, the same phone is now available as Samsung Galaxy M62 in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy M62 Price in Nepal is Rs. 39,999 (6/128GB) and Rs. 42,999 (8/128GB). It is available for Pre-booking via daraz and various offline retail stores.
Samsung Galaxy M62 flaunts an Exynos 9825 chipset and massive 7000 mAh battery. Let’s see what else it has on offer.
Samsung Galaxy M62 Specifications
- Body: 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm, 218 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.7-inches sAMOLED+, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 420 nits
- Chipset: Exynos 9825 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 11, OneUI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 64MP
- 12 MP Ultra wide-angle sensor
- 5MP macro
- 5MP depth
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 7000 mAh battery, Fast Charging 25W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, 3.5m headphone jack
- Colors: Laser Green, Laser Grey, Laser Blue
Samsung Galaxy M62 Price in Nepal: Rs. 39,999 (6/128GB) and Rs. 42,999 (8/128GB)
Samsung Galaxy M62 Overview
Samsung Galaxy M62 is a chunky phone that measures 9.5mm thick which is the same thickness as the Samsung M51. The polycarbonate back has a new design with a laser gradient finish.
There’s a square-shaped quad-camera module on the rear. The fingerprint sensor is side-mounted and on the front, it has a hole punch right in the middle.
It flaunts a 6.7 inch Super AMOLED Plus display with FHD+ resolution. Samsung calls it an Infinity-O display that is protected by Gorilla Glass 3. Sadly, it still uses a standard 60Hz display.
It boasts a contrast ratio of 1000000:1, up to 110% NTSC Color Gamut, and 420 Nits of brightness.
Interms of the chipset, Samsung has gone for an Exynos 9825 chipset. It is a flagship chipset used on the likes of Samsung Note 10.
Exynos 9825 is a 7nm chipset with Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G76 MP12 GPU. Along with this, it comes in two memory configurations: 6/128GB and 8/128GB.
Exynos 9825 is a good chipset and it should provide powerful performance on this mid-range device.
Interms of the camera, it has a 64MP primary lens, a 12MP ultrawide angle lens, a 5MP depth sensor, and a 5MP macro sensor. The camera setup is identical to the camera setup of the Samsung M51, so it could be using the Sony IMX 682 as the main sensor.
On the front, it comes with a 32MP sensor.
As for the battery, Samsung M62 comes with a 7000 mAh battery along with 25W fast charging.
Similar to the M51, this should enable 2 days of battery life and charging will take slightly longer than 2 hours.
Furthermore, it runs on One UI 3.1 on top of Android 11.
Samsung Galaxy M62 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy M62 price in Nepal is Rs. 39,999 (6/128GB) and Rs. 42,999 (8/128GB). It is available in three colors: Laser Green, Laser Grey, and Laser Blue. You can pre-book the phone via daraz.
The pricing in Nepal is an absolute masterclass. It costs almost the same as the F62 in India.
|Samsung Mobiles||Price in Nepal|
|Samsung M62 – 6GB||Rs. 39999|
|Samsung M62 – 8GB||Rs. 42999|
Samsung M62 looks like the Samsung M51 with a more powerful SoC. Except for slight changes in design and the change in SoC, its spec is similar to the Samsung M51.
After the success of the M51, it is not a surprise that Samsung has come up with Samsung Galaxy M62.
For the price, it is definitely looking like another best phone under Rs. 40,000 from Samsung.
What do you think of the Samsung Galaxy M62? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our Samsung M51 review in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…